PUBG vs Fortnite - Which one is better?

zezo

Newcomer
Trophies
Now these two games are the most trending around the world. They both seem nice and enjoyable to play ,but which one is better and why?

I play more on Pubg rather than fortnite.they have the same genre but the differences on the two are fortnite seems to have more average kids playing.

Fortnite is the better game for me 100%. But on mobile, it's an easy decision for me, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is much better. The thing with Fortnite is that it's a great game for PC and consoles because you can use your mouse or controller. The building aspect is extremely difficult on mobile and I just could not get used to it. PUBG is great on mobile, probably better than it's console and PC version, to be fair.

Perfect game for me is Fortnite. It's the best game ever in my opinion at the very moment and it's so very exciting, interesting, intriguing and very addictive to play. I don't think that there is anyone who has started playing Fortnite that stops playing it because of how good the game is.

Seriously, either of the games are good but if I'm to choose, then it's definitely going to be Fortnite for me. Fortnite is way upgraded beyond any gamers imagination, which makes it one of the most popular and played video games ever at the moment.

Seriously, either of the games are good but if I'm to choose, then it's definitely going to be Fortnite for me. Fortnite is way upgraded beyond any gamers imagination, which makes it one of the most popular and played video games ever at the moment.

I do very well agree with the fact you also support the assertion on Fortnite being the best at the moment over other games. Some gamers haven't had the opportunity to try out Fortnite and when they do, they are definitely going to have the same feelings about the game.

I do very well agree with the fact you also support the assertion on Fortnite being the best at the moment over other games. Some gamers haven't had the opportunity to try out Fortnite and when they do, they are definitely going to have the same feelings about the game.

Exactly. I have played so many other games before I get to playing Fortnite and my stance before was really in support of some of these other games to be the best addictive games until I had a feel of what Fortnite was like.

I think comparison is not much worth it. Because we always find better games instead of we arguing on the two games. I mean think about this that people are going to avoid these two games after some time. Nobody wants to waste time on these forever. It can get addictive so people move away eventually.

I've only played Fortnite, but have watched others play both. PUBG seems so dull and boring to watch, where as Fortnite has a lot more to offer. I can't give a valid opinion on playing, since I've only played one. However, Fortnite seems like a whole lot of bloat...they keep adding stuff that doesn't make sense and it's a totally different game than it was half a year ago.

I think comparison is not much worth it. Because we always find better games instead of we arguing on the two games. I mean think about this that people are going to avoid these two games after some time. Nobody wants to waste time on these forever. It can get addictive so people move away eventually.

Exactly! Eventually, all video games are fun and very addictive to the gamers once you give into it. What matters most is to play in a healthy manner.

Fortnite's original Save the World mode is a deeper standalone option, with a heavy focus on teamwork instead of competition. Players take on the Swarm the result of The Storm bringing the dead back to life trying to save innocent survivors and collect resources to develop a headquarters that's a safe haven. Save the World missions can be played solo or by joining forces with other players. While running around the map, collecting resources, building structures, and attacking groups of zombies sounds complicated, it actually feels like second nature. :)

Yes and the thing is that both of these games eventually will be fade away like minecraft and other popular games did. And there won't be much players on their servers. Mostly the bots. That may surely be making you want to quit too. So its possible that games are not going to be that much fun if we continue to play all the time.

Yes and the thing is that both of these games eventually will be fade away like minecraft and other popular games did. And there won't be much players on their servers. Mostly the bots. That may surely be making you want to quit too. So its possible that games are not going to be that much fun if we continue to play all the time.
Minecraft is still hugely popular.

Not compared to what we have right now like PUBG and Fortnite. I think that super craze of the minecraft is down. Though there are some of the people and kids still into it. But not as when it was launched the first time.

Not compared to what we have right now like PUBG and Fortnite. I think that super craze of the minecraft is down. Though there are some of the people and kids still into it. But not as when it was launched the first time.
Well I wouldn't know. I didn't hear about it until recently. I just know a lot of people who are still into it.

I think fortnite's new seasonal games are definitely worth playing. They have lot to improve in terms of the game experience though. like they are lagging compared to the PUBG. I'd say that people who are into the realistic experience tend to play the PUBG. But fortnite has it's own charm in some way or the other.

Minecraft is still hugely popular.

Yeah probably some people still love the game because of the creativity it requires by the gamer to play with but it's not an option for me. Fortnite is far more interesting than Minecraft for me.

I bought it and looked forward to playing Save the World. But I haven't played it in a long time now because it's just not for me. I don't really enjoy it as much but I'm glad I bought it because I get free v-bucks from it that I can use for Battle Royale skins :D

I think they need to get on all possible mobile devices. Like say all platforms. Because there is more money to be made in those platforms. Not that PUBG would be easily defeated. But based on what I have seen so far, fortnite has more chances of the better gameplay with it.

I think PUBG has taken the android platform lot earlier then the fornite. So I think there is definitely going to be more revenue for them than the fortnite. So it'd be interesting to see where it takes them from there onwards.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back