PUBG vs Fortnite - Which one is better?

I have seen this question a lot of times. Well, Fortnite is a free to play video game with cartoonish graphics and it's a fast paced battle royale. On the other side PUBG is more realistic not just in terms of graphics but also in terms of gameplay, tactics and whatnot. But it comes at the price of 30 euros or 20 if it's on a sale. So, which video game do you prefer more - PUBG or Fortnite?

Perosnally, I like PUBG - the tactical and realistic gameplay is important for me when playing a battle royale game. Also, I don't think the cartoonish graphics in Fornite are appropriate for that game genre. Just destroying a house with a pickaxe isn't my thing. ;)

Last edited:
I think it's hard to pick either one. But PUBG sounds more realistic than the fortnite. And also the PUBG system gets better with each release. I'd give that one for them in such case. Fortnite on the other hand is a bit different in that context.

i was loving PUBG, but its time to move on, my new favorite is ScarFall :cool:

Scarfall looks cool. I also think that if the firewire makes things quicker to shoot and also improved the graphics. I'd definitely go for them.

This years Halloween game from PUBG was good too. So if anyone missed check this gameplay out.

For me, it's a toss-up between PUBG and ScarFall. ScarFall looks fantastic and has great graphics, while PUBG is older but has better gameplay. ScarFall is on Android too, but so is PUBG.

xenonVirus. The Battle Royale wars are overcoming me! I can't decide!

Last edited:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back