Who's attending the PUBG Mobile Diwali Festival Event this year?

Nova

Trophies
For those who celebrate the Diwali event in Asia this October end. You may notice that they are going to have fun with the festival and with the PUBG.

Check out this game during the festival event and maybe earn some skins and crates for free.

Is anyone looking for out for PUBG events? If so, then one of the biggest PUBG tournament event is coming to India. The event is called "DreamHack" and it would be held in Delhi this year. The prize pool for this event is Rs 1 crore. It is a 3 day event with cos plays and music shows.

Is anyone looking for out for PUBG events? If so, then one of the biggest PUBG tournament event is coming to India. The event is called "DreamHack" and it would be held in Delhi this year. The prize pool for this event is Rs 1 crore. It is a 3 day event with cos plays and music shows.
Thanks. I will take a look at the events page. By the way are you guys releasing the event videos on youtube?

I experienced playing PUBG game in a gaming van with my friends. The experience was awesome with high digital sound and big HD screens. Cannot forget that.

So there is also halloween event that I have checked. And it seems the seasonal changes in such games are definitely welcome. I think I should have streamed the halloween event but I didn't for some reason.

Apart of PUBG many battle royale games introduced diwali theme, one of them was ScarFall. i really enjoy these themes how these foreign games are celebrating diwali.

001.jpg

01.jpg

Scar fall's graphics looks pretty bad. I mean it looks similar to free fire. I would give more points to the PUBG for such better graphics.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back