Will Sony ever release a new PSP?

Ash

Trophies
The PSP was an amazing portable gaming device. The PS Vita was released "recently" but it didn't do as well. Do you think Sony should try to make another PSP like device? Maybe one that could work well with the PlayStation 5? Would you buy one?

I don't want them to split their focus between two devices again, stick with the PS5 and that's it. If they want to make a device that you can port the game you are playing for an on to go experience, I'm fine with that.

I would say as it stands, the Switch can handle the portable games console market quite well and as Demon_skeith mentioned, just leaving the likes of Sony and XBOX to focus on their own, less-portable consoles is probably the best option to ensure that we've got some kick-ass consoles out and about. I can't see either making a portable one in the foreseeable future anyway.

I would say as it stands, the Switch can handle the portable games console market quite well and as Demon_skeith mentioned, just leaving the likes of Sony and XBOX to focus on their own, less-portable consoles is probably the best option to ensure that we've got some kick-ass consoles out and about. I can't see either making a portable one in the foreseeable future anyway.

I would love to see both Sony and Xbox have a portable option, I just don't want game development split between powerful consoles and under powered handhelds.

I think with mobile and the tablets out I personally don't think the reason for the PS V2. I do however think that in near future we will be seeing some VR sort of thing from Sony and I would wait for that.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back