PS5 - What new features do you want or expect to be added?

zezo

Newcomer
Trophies
Let us say play station 5 is about to get released what are the new features that you want or expect to be added to this product?

To be honest I don't even know, I thought PS4 already has everything needed haha.

I read a rumor about backwards compatibility, which would be absolutely fantastic.

I have no idea but would appreciate if it would be soon. I love trying out new stuff before everybody else gets their hands on them.

Let us say play station 5 is about to get released what are the new features that you want or expect to be added to this product?
Perhaps, PC gaming will make gaming consoles less relevant. The booming graphics card industry is making me question the future of consoles. Console upgrades are rather slow as well compared to how fast PC components improve and how quickly game developers adapt to new and updated technology.

I am not sure what to expect on playstation 5 than it's high and quality performance. The developer and innovator would or should come up with a better one. It would be a shame if those inventions are still thrash considering the technology era. I mean they are more knowledgeable and well experience.. It's only up to the user whether it will satisfy his preference.

VR, for sure if there is no VR in it I don't even see the point of releasing another one, VR is the game changer now who ever the console that get to somehow add it to their features will dominate the market for a long long time, Imagine playing an open world game online and with the VR tech, I think I would choose that over real life for sure.

No specific date is being mentioned. So no idea how you are saying that it is about to be released. There are no mainstream articles out there that can tell you this. Some of the articles out there are speculating about it. But that is all as of now. I dont know what future may be there. So far it seems like there are going to be things that may be different in such case.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back