News PS5 The Future of Gaming announced games

Clout

Trophies
1. Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Revealing Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales, a new adventure from Insomniac Games coming to PlayStation 5.

2. Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online
"With over 130 million copies sold, the record-breaking and critically acclaimed open world experience, Grand Theft Auto V is coming to PlayStation 5 in the second half of 2021 featuring a range of technical improvements, visual upgrades and performance enhancements to take full advantage of the console’s powerful new hardware, making the game more beautiful and more responsive than ever.

For the massive and vibrant community of Grand Theft Auto Online players worldwide, the journey through the ever-evolving, shared world of Grand Theft Auto Online will continue on PlayStation 5, featuring additional Grand Theft Auto Online content exclusive to the latest generation hardware. Plus, a new standalone version of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for free exclusively for PlayStation 5 players during the first three months.

And starting today, all PlayStation Plus members on PlayStation 4 will get Grand Theft Auto $1,000,000 deposited within 72 hours into their in-game Maze Bank account each month they play Grand Theft Auto O Online until the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online on PlayStation 5."

3. Project Athia
"Watch a breathtaking first look at Project Athia, a thrilling story-led, action-packed adventure from SQUARE ENIX’s new studio, Luminous Productions.

Project Athia is the culmination of Luminous Productions’ philosophy to create a completely new and fresh gaming experiences that fuses together the latest technologies with art. With the PlayStation 5, their vision truly comes to life, and with Project Athia you can look forward to being transported to a vast and detailed world filled with beauty and dismay."

4. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

5. Stray
Stray is coming to PS5 in 2021. Lost, alone, and separated from family, a stray cat must untangle an ancient mystery to escape a long-forgotten cybercity and find the way home.

6. Returnal
Returnal combines action with roguelike gameplay into a third-person shooter where players fight to survive a hostile planet that changes with every death. Players can switch instinctively between firing modes by using a single adaptive trigger and can get right back into the action after dying. PS5's immersive 3D audio brings the alien world to life around the player, helping players navigate the intense positional combat. Coming to PlayStation 5.

7. Destruction AllStars
Destruction AllStars is an action-packed sports event that pits drivers against one another in an intense competition. The goal? Wreck as many cars as possible. Coming to PlayStation 5.

8. Sackboy A Big Adventure
Iconic PlayStation hero, Sackboy returns in an all-new 3D adventure with a deeply immersive and expressive control scheme. Players can go on this epic platforming journey solo-style, or they can team up with friends for collaborative, chaotic multiplayer fun. Sackboy A Big Adventure is coming to PlayStation 5.

9. Oddworld Soulstorm
"Witness Abe's horrifying conflict with a terrifying new machination in this fresh narrative adventure. Oddworld Soulstorm represents a big visual and cinematic leap aiming that breaks new ground for Oddworld. With intelligent new mechanics and twisted new devices which enable highly explosive deviousness. This is a dark parable that tells an epic tale of a volatile society pushed to its limits."

10. Kena: Bridge of Spirits
A story-driven action adventure with a stunning visual aesthetic combining exploration with fast-paced combat. Players find and grow a team of charming spirit companions called the Rot, enhancing their abilities and creating new ways to manipulate the environment. Kena: Bridge of Spirits seamlessly blends action and narrative into an unforgettable experience. Travel with Kena, a young Spirit Guide on a quest to uncover the mysterious story surrounding the demise of the village.

11. Goodbye Volcano High
Goodbye Volcano High is a cinematic narrative adventure about the end of an era… and the beginning of a love story. Coming 2021 to PS5 & PS4. Developed by KO_OP ko-opmode.com

12. GhostWire: Tokyo
"Tokyo is overrun by deadly supernatural forces after 99% of the city's population vanished. Use a powerful arsenal of spectral abilities to fight the paranormal threat and unravel the mystery behind the mass disappearance. FACE THE UNKNOWN, discover the truth and save the city whenGhostWire: Tokyo arrives in 2021, exclusively on PlayStation 5.

13. JETT: The Far Shore
JETT: The Far Shore invites you on an interstellar trip to carve out a future for a people haunted by oblivion in this cinematic action adventure coming Holiday 2020 on the PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4.

14. Godfall
Take your first look at PlayStation 5 gameplay of Godfall and the world of Aperion—a world on the precipice of ruin. You are the last of the Valorian knights, god-like warriors able to equip Valorplates, legendary armor sets that transform wielders into unstoppable masters of melee combat. Tear through foes as you climb through each of the elemental realms and challenge the mad god, Macros who awaits you at the top. Ascend in Godfall, the first-of-its-kind, looter-slasher, melee action-RPG. Learn more at Godfall.com Godfall arrives on PlayStation 5 and the Epic Games Store in holiday 2020."

15. NBA 2K21
NBA 2K21 is built from the ground up for PS5. Get ready for Next Gen graphics, load times, and power.

16. Gran Turismo 7
Gran Turismo™ 7 builds on 22 years of experience to bring you the best features from the history of the franchise Whether you’re a competitive racer, collector, fine-tuning builder, livery designer, photographer or arcade fan – ignite your personal passion for cars with features inspired by the past, present and future of Gran Turismo™.

17. Solar Ash
Solar Ash is coming to PS5 in 2021. Journey through a surreal, vivid and highly stylized world filled with mystery, wild high-speed traversal, endearing characters, and massive enemy encounters. The Void beckons…

18. Demon's Souls
From JAPAN Studio and Bluepoint Games comes a remake of the PlayStation classic, Demon’s Souls™. Entirely rebuilt from the ground up and masterfully enhanced, this remake invites you to experience the unsettling story and ruthless combat of Demon’s Souls in unparalleled visual quality and incredible performance. Coming to PlayStation 5

19. Resident Evil Village
Fear surrounds you in Resident Evil Village, unleashing a new chapter of survival horror on PlayStation 5 in 2021!

20. DEATHLOOP
DEATHLOOP is an innovative first person shooter launching for PlayStation 5 and PC from Arkane Lyon, the award-winning studio behind the critically acclaimed Dishonored franchise. Launching Holiday 2020! The island of Blackreef. For most of its inhabitants, it’s a paradise. But for Colt, it’s an inescapable prison. Thanks to a mysterious timeloop, he’s reliving the same day, over and over, trying to find a way to break the endless cycle he’s trapped in. As Colt, you’ll have to take out eight targets – including your arch-nemesis Julianna Blake – if you ever want to escape. But remember: It’s a timeloop, so if at first you don’t succeed… die, die again.

21. Little Devil Inside
"Official showcase trailer for Neostream's upcoming PS5 title - Little Devil Inside. Little Devil Inside is an action-adventure RPG with survival elements set in an atmospheric, semi-open world. The trailer reveals new scenes, monsters and glimpses of gameplay in various environments."

22. Horizon Forbidden West
Horizon Forbidden West continues Aloy’s story as she moves west to a far-future America to brave a majestic, but dangerous frontier where she’ll face awe-inspiring machines and mysterious new threats. Coming to PlayStation 5.

23. Bugsnax
"From the minds behind Octodad: Dadliest Catch comes Bugsnax, a whimsical adventure game coming to PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 holiday 2020.

24. Astro's Playroom
Astro and his crew lead you on a magical introduction through PS5 in this fun platformer that comes pre-loaded on PS5. Explore four worlds, each based on PS5’s console components. Each area showcases innovative gameplay that taps into the new features of the PS5's DualSense wireless controller. Astro's Playroom is coming to PlayStation 5.

25. Hitman III
Hitman III is the dramatic conclusion to the World of Assassination trilogy. Agent 47 is back as a ruthless professional for the most important contracts of his entire career. Death Awaits. Hitman III is available January 2021 for PS5 and PS4."

26. Pragmata
Announcing #Pragmata, a brand new game from Capcom, now in development for PlayStation 5 launching in 2022.

I was really excited when I saw that Rockstar logo at the start and then finding out its ANOTHER GTA V remake was a slap to the face lol. I'll still play it but I was really hoping it was something else.

A pretty good reveal, blew MS's out of the water they had last month. Glad to see the hardware finally.

Oh by far they smashed the reveal and produced a lot of games that they new would tease us on having to wait just that little longer to see the console. Very happy with it all and lookng forward to trying some of these new games.

Take this with a grain of salt, but people are pretty upset about the PS5 GTA 5 trailer.

Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 11.15.28 PM.png

I think a lot of people expected brand new GTA. Like GTA 6 is not going to be there in short time. I am guessing they will take their time before they can release the GTA 6. And it is not going to happen that easily. So working with what we can enjoy on PS 5 is good enough.

It was the fact that it was GTA V that annoyed most people. This is the third generation that we're getting GTA V for and you just know that they aren't going to do a lot of work to improve it. RDR2 being improved for PS5 would have been better news

Yeah. The first 50 or so minutes of this show was just barf, and I honestly started to wonder if RE8 would be shown after all. Granted, that's pretty much all I wanted to see anyway, but no other game looked remotely interesting to fans of any genre. Even that supernatural action game by Shinji Mikami didn't get me excited, and man, that guy is a legend.

I don't know. If others liked it, that's okay. Me on the other hand? Well, I didn't think much of the event.

I was really excited when I saw that Rockstar logo at the start and then finding out its ANOTHER GTA V remake was a slap to the face lol. I'll still play it but I was really hoping it was something else.
Yeah I was hoping for GTA 6 but I think we're looking at a couple more years for that!

I am really interested in seeing how spiderman will turn out to be. In the past, all their games were excellent and I hope this will be also the case with Spiderman Miles Morale.

GTA 6 was also on my list but I think all those can wait. Anyone here waiting for new versions of Harry Potter? I know its not happening but I am still hoping. XD

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back