PS5 system update improves system performance

ps5-20.02-02.20.00.jpg

PS5 system update 20.02-02.20.00 is now live and “improves system performance”, says Sony.

While there's been reports about the rest mode causing problems for players, whereby the power-saving mode causes system instability, Sony didn’t detail what was specifically impacted in the recent update.

The PS5 is also reportedly suffering from a download queue issue which means a factory reset is necessary to download games but is also unclear if the system update addresses that concern.

PS5 is available now.

Well, folks. I may get the Xbox Series S or X, if they don't announce the (and this annoys me) Silent Hill reboot as a PS5 exclusive. In which case, I see no reason to get two consoles, just because one has a faster loading speed. For I mean, I kind of need a little something more than that, since I generally don't play a wide range of games. After all, I am a survival horror fan. Although I do like a select few other games, but you know? I just need a better reason than one console loading up something, like 10 seconds quicker...

?

Well, folks. I may get the Xbox Series S or X, if they don't announce the (and this annoys me) Silent Hill reboot as a PS5 exclusive. In which case, I see no reason to get two consoles, just because one has a faster loading speed. For I mean, I kind of need a little something more than that, since I generally don't play a wide range of games. After all, I am a survival horror fan. Although I do like a select few other games, but you know? I just need a better reason than one console loading up something, like 10 seconds quicker...

?

I think PS5 will have better games for it in the long run, MS did buy up a lot of companies but hard to say what they will put out.

No problems so far with my PS5 (touch wood). It did crash once after I closed Astro's Playroom (after the update) but since then, nothing.

?
The controller is supposed to be something special if you want another reason to pick PS5.

I’ve seen some worrisome posts for the PS5 in terms of bugs. Hope this fixes most of them.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back