PS5 specifications will be revealed by Mark Cerny tomorrow

ps5-logo-white.jpg

PS5 specifications will be detailed by Mark Cerny, Sony’s PS5 lead system architect, tomorrow.

The livestream will be directed by Cerny and scheduled to take place on the PlayStation Blog from tomorrow, March 18 at 4.00 pm GMT.

As well as the news of the livestream, Sony has promised that Cerny will do a “deep dive into the PS5’s system architecture, and how it will shape the future of games.”

Sony’s news comes just days after Microsoft’s Xbox Series X full specifications revealed.

What are you expecting to see from Sony’s PS5 reveal?

I'm very excited to see this. Especially so since I'm starting to consider picking up a ps5 console just for the backwards compatability along with the advantages of modern games.

Yeah its going to be very exciting. Crazy how far playstation came since the ps1, for real.

Hopefully this is just a tease and they fully show the console and maybe a price?

Oh, I would love to see what they plan to price it at. Hopefully it isn't too costy.

I wonder if the event happened or any blog post or tweet update on the same. I didn't kept tab on the event so far busy with panic buying.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back