News PS5 New Year's Day over-the-counter sales in Japan

Clout

Trophies
yodo_01_m.jpg

Yodobashi Camera launched the PlayStation 5 store on January 1st.

This over-the-counter sale was a guerrilla sale completely without prior notice. For game fans who rushed to the store early in the morning aiming for lucky bags and sales, it looks like an unexpected "fortune" has arrived. The target stores are unknown, but sales have been reported at major stores such as Shinjuku West Exit Main Store, Akihabara, Chiba, and Hakata.

The number of arrivals is several hundred, and the total number of all stores is expected to reach four digits. I was suffering from a shortage of goods in 2020, but I feel that shipments are increasing little by little. I hope that PS5 will reach all game fans this year.

Over-the-counter sales of PS5 in Japan started today at Yodobashi Camera stores. Sales were previously online-only. This OTC sale was a guerrilla sale without prior notice. Participating locations are unconfirmed... (1/2)

...but sales have been reported at major locations such as Shinjuku West Main Store, Akihabara, Chiba, Hakata, and more. Number of units is reported to be several hundreds per store, with the total number across all stores expected to reach four digits. (2/2)

Eqn-Ia-Aa-UYAAZb4-L.jpg

Eqn-Ia-JIUc-AArak2.jpg

Eqn-Ia-Se-UYAE2z-Yr.jpg

Hard to believe they had them to sell. Hopefully this means more worldwide stock soon.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back