Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

See if you can find japanese and korean games of 90s. I am sure you can review those games which may get more views.

See if you can find japanese and korean games of 90s. I am sure you can review those games which may get more views.

Nova That's a great idea. I wish I had experienced those types of games in person. All the "old" games I had growing up (2000s-2010s) were remastered arcade games with booths. (I'm not that old, though :))

xenonVirus. I'm still a teenager, which doesn't make me that old. Yet. At least, in my mind.
But I digress.

v Sorry, I forgot about the old titles.

Last edited:
Really great idea, thx for your feedback ? Can you name some of the titles ?
Feel free to comment on youtube if u like. I am responsing there faster ?

I wish I was as half as good as Shroud. He pulls off crazy snipes while I'm struggling with a 0.25 K/D ratio. :(

P.S. I just noticed that this is your first post! Welcome to JoyFreak!

xenonVirus. A welcome post and a self-commiseration in one? Yay.

Last edited:
hello everyone . i,m a father whohas a 12 year old daughter . she bought gta 5 about 6 or 7 months ago and she is trying to setup a youtube website . she doent know what to do and personally i have some but not alot of knowledge . she is trying to get subscribers but it is very difficult knowing the game to be years old . can anyone help me please , i would really appreciate it , thankyou .GTA 5 - Jascol121

I think the best option for her to get subscribers would be finding the forums which are specific to the GTA. Because any other generic forums won't be getting much subscribers for her.

why dont you get her a monthly 10dollar pass on google stadia for latest games!!! that would be great and one more thing she should be hot if she wants to get more subs .... you know what i mean if you follow twitch streamers ... but but in my case i would encourage you to focus on her education than locking her in a fake world..

So recently I decided to start making some horror game video since I now have a pc, I played a game called (HUMAN) Id like to get some opinion son the video and see if you think it's "watch worthy". Thanks :)

Hi there!

I'm creating funny videos related to the gaming world on YouTube.

I just uploaded a new video and i wanted to share the link here:

If you enjoyed it, don't forget to like, subscribe and share the video with your friends, family and pets!

Thanks a lot for your time!

You can check me out. Though I have done minimal amount of streaming lately. Not a much fan of more than 30 minutes of streaming these days.

Hey there!

I just uploaded a new video and i wanted to share the link with you guys here:

If you enjoyed this video, don't forget to like and share the link among your friends, it'll help me a lot! :love:

See you soon!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back