Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

I stream over on Youtube where I mix together Gameplay, Music, and Comedy. Come Check it out!

Salut

si vous pouvez envoyer juste de la force avec un like si ça vous plait sinon passez votre route

mode créatif fortnite vous en pensez quoi ?

Merci à ceux qui regarderont

Looks good. I'll subscribe at some point. Do you do other videos where you play the actual BR or is it just creative videos?

Thanks
actually i can play apex or an other BR games.
however this new fortnite saison is so bad i play only in creative mode

Hi Le_monteur ! Some very cool videos there! I will subscribe to your channel to check more of your videos. Do you stream regularly?

now i didn't have a good internet connection, but i i'm recording my gameplay and try to monting a lot of videos

thanks Carbon

i need a lot of like for more view

Thanks
actually i can play apex or an other BR games.
however this new fortnite saison is so bad i play only in creative mode
Oh alright. What don't you like about the latest season? It does feel a bit grindy and I haven't been playing as much as well.

it is, mostly because we went from having it free to need to pay for it. But we do get free games so it balances itself out.

I hate it but I will pay for it. I spend most of my gaming time playing online so it's essential. If it wasn't for that, I would never pay for this.

my problem is that I'm not online enough, but when I want to be I don't want to worry about having the ability to do so.

my problem is that I'm not online enough, but when I want to be I don't want to worry about having the ability to do so.
Yeah, I guess that's a problem for a lot of people especially those that might have odd timetables for work and can't put aside a set time for gaming. But I guess Sony or Xbox don't care really.

hi guys ! ;)
i'm here to talk about my youtube channel where i post gameplay's & walkthroughs
if you wan't to see my channel, enter here: OnlySigain

thank you very much ! <3
P.S: sry for my bad english

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back