Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

I had a really crazy clutch win in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II...

I had a really crazy match in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II...

Top 5 NES, and Super NES conversation

At least top 6 Nintendo 64 conversation

At least top 10 PlayStation conversation

At least top 10 PlayStation 2, and Top 5 GameCube conversation

1500x500
Hello everyone! Superannuated Starman here!
We are a retro video game inspired podcast where we discuss our memories of old games and our thoughts on them after a recent replay and we are trying to expand our audience.
So we are doing a giveaway! See the following for Instructions on how to win a NA eShop code for Celeste, Hollow Knight, or Moving Out!
You can get up to three chances to enter!
Like, Follow, and Comment on our Twitter

https://twitter.com/ReviewByte
Subscribe and Comment on our YouTube channel

youtube.com/@sastarman
Join and Comment on our Discord server

I can’t post the link of our Discord on this forum but you can find it in my Tweets or in the Info section of our YouTube videos

The more entries, the more chances to win!
The winner will be randomly selected and will get their choice of one NA eShop code from the games previously mentioned
#podcast #retrogaming #Giveaways #Contests #contestgiveaway #eShop #NintendoSwitch

Hi everyone!

i want to share my discovery of Noara: The conspiracy! It's a mix between a moba (lol, Smite,...), turn-based strategy (fire embleme, Xcom,...) and the dynamism of a real-time game! They just released a video presentation of the universe, I put you the link:

It's free on steam:

I just wanted to share my discovery with you! Hope you like the game!

Hi everyone,
Kindly check out my new post on youtube. your comments will be appreciated on what i should improve. Thanks and cheers

Gday all
New to the YouTube gaming channel thing, just starting out and learning the ropes
so here is one of my videos and don't forget to like and subscribe, much appreciated
Cheers

Good day team,
Thanks for your support, i appreciate everyone that has turned up to watch my gaming video. Just a reminder is to support your boy by subscribing, like or comment so the video can reach a larger audience.
Once again i appreciate the love.

Hello Fam,
I am back again with a new one. The support you have been giving me is absolutely unbelievable. Hoping for the same support as i iam to improve everyday. Please consider to Like and Share to make the video to reach more audience.

Last edited:
Gday All
New Video is up!!
Check it out and enjoy, and don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel
Much appreciated
Cheers

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back