Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

Hey I'm doubledragonxp and I've recently started streaming on Twitch because I love gaming. My love of gaming started during the game boy advance days (I once traded my Gameboy Advance for a Gameboy Color because I didn't know any better so my brother had to get it back lol) but anyway. I slowly got into sports games after that and I refused to play anything else for years until I started playing other games. I'm rambling now so anyway, I'm trying to grow my twitch and YouTube channels. I'd appreciate any and all support, I stream Monday-Friday from 3pm est to 7pm est and I'm currently playing Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy.

Twitch: www.twitch.tv/doubledragonxp
YouTube: www.youtube.com/doubledragonxp

Hello friends, inviting to our Youtube.
For example to support our teaser of "Federation77" PC VR arena-shooter, planning for the release this October 6, 2022:

Hello everyone!

Today is the one year anniversary of Superannuated Starman!

We will be recording later today so be on the lookout for our next episode.

Next up: Streets of Rage 2 for the Sega Genesis

iHeart Radio

#retrogaming #podcast #happybirthday
#streetsofrage2 #sega #megadrive
FdhI0c2XgAA-wA8

Hey

I have a twin stick shooter arcade game coming to Steam on October 3, 2022 called BLASTER

Check out my BLASTER store page on Steam here:

I played the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Beta over both weekends...

My latest Video Release just dropped - Would welcome your feedback.

Many Thanks

Cobra - Content Creator

Hey, recently started recording videos again and just started my Minecraft 1.19 survival series, would appreciate it if anyone checked it out :)

That's one fun gameplay! Do love a good game of Minecraft. I've subbed you dude.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back