Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

Got a video game streaming channel? Or a video? Want to share it with the community? This is the thread for that!

Please do not make an entire thread for your streaming channel or video, otherwise it may be deleted and issued with a warning.

You can embed your video entirely into the post by simply copy and paste of the URL of your streaming channel/video.

Users may bump the thread once per day or as and when a new video is uploaded.

If you want to learn about the rules and standards of our community, the General Guide is probably your best resource. We strongly recommend familiarising yourself with this document.

Got a video game streaming channel? Or a video? Want to share it with the community? This is the thread for that!

Please do not make an entire thread for your streaming channel or video, otherwise it may be deleted and issued with a warning.

You can embed your video entirely into the post by simply copy and paste of the URL of your streaming channel/video.

Users may bump the thread once per day or as and when a new video is uploaded.

If you want to learn about the rules and standards of our community, the General Guide is probably your best resource. We strongly recommend familiarising yourself with this document.
Streaming now. dustysoldier024 on twitch. Please follow me. I'm new to this but I've been playing Call of Duty for years. Please share my twitch account too. I will be giving giveaways after getting an audience. Thank you all so much.

I start to continue the channels that I have I share them with you if you like to take a look and it is of interest to you I play in my free time and I have all the Sony platforms to play as I am interested in a game I play it on the different consoles I hope a microphone and some things that I asked for to continue equipping myself for streaming I work exercising my profession and apart from that, video games are my escape from reality I am 24 years old
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMiDZizVCwFHRs9XRlgYOIg

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back