Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

Hello, you can call me blue, I've a new mobile gaming with no commentary youtube channel.
This one is what i share on my youtube channel. Please if anyone have a time please check it out and help me grow by subscribe to my channel. Thank you very much!

Hello friends. I'm member of Juvty world Staff and I would like you to know about Wild Terra 2 Online. A fantastic MMORPG in development.
Join us on Discord and learn more about this great survival game with medieval features. Deep crafting system and building construction.
In Wild Terra 2 you can do a lot of activities and play a rol as you want. Be the best fisherman, blacksmith, leatherworker, apothecary, farmer, hunter and much more. Explore a vast world, travel between different lands and continents, fight world bosses, dive into solo or group dungeons and make much more.
Watch our videos, take a look on this great mmorpg. :giggle:

Cooking and Pottery.

Freedom on House building construction.

Support development, get access through steam from our official website.
Wild Terra 2 Online on Steam

Going Live On Twitch To Play Rainbow Siege (Shooter game)
I will be play fifa 20 pro clubs tonight at 10pm uk time with the clan so tunee in.
MATURE VIEWERS ONLY PLEASE
we swear ?
Please follow and watch me :D help us get to twitch partner

I actually just released my first minecraft lets play recorded on my "teams" Minecraft server

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back