Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

I will be posting games release dates for each month including all platforms.

Games to be released JUNE 2020

Little Town Hero (PlayStation 4) – June 2
Valorant (PC) – June 2
Awesome Pea 2 (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch) – June 3
Pro Cycling Manager 2020 (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) – June 4
Tour De France 2020 (PlayStation 4, Xbox One) – June 4
Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Switch) – June 5
Endurance (iOS, Android) – June 5
The Outer Worlds (Switch) – June 5
The Dark Eye: Book Of Heroes (PC) – June 9
The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor (PlayStation 4, Xbox One) – June 9
Ys: Memories of Celceta (PlayStation 4) – June 9
Warborn (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, Mac) – June 12
Desperados III (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) – June 16
Disintegration (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) – June 16
Waking (Xbox One, PC) – June 18
Burnout Paradise Remastered (Switch) – June 19
The Last of Us Part II (PlayStation 4) – June 19
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle For Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – June 23
Ninjala (Switch) – June 24
Hunting Simulator 2 (PC) – June 25
Phantom: Covert Ops (Rift, Quest) – June 25
The Almost Gone (Switch, PC, iOS, Android) – June 25
Fairy Tail (PlayStation 4, Switch, PC) – June 26
Hunting Simulator 2 (PlayStation 4, Xbox One) – June 30
No Straight Roads (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – June 30
The Legend of Heroes: Trails Of Cold Steel III (Switch) – June 30

Have a nice day and happy gaming

Be sure to follow me on Youtube :<a href="DaKilla Play Games"></a>
Facebook:<a href=" Security Check Required"></a>

where i will post gameplay of diferent games like COD WWII, Just Cause 4 and other games. I will also make polls for you guys to choose wich game i should play next.

Last edited:
Hey peeps we back and we are taking on a new game Alien Isolation also we will be giving our independent review on RE7 which we have now completed we hope you’ll check us out right here

Hi guys,
Every day I post a new gaming video, I try to test lot of kind of games in android & ios, you will find a new games and old games also, please subscribe in my channel in YouTube and let me know if you want me to test other games

Please help us grow as a channel we are looking to upload more videos everyday with your help thank you

Preview of Call of duty WWII pt 2

For more content follow me on Youtube at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPh9ZdpDJAbo-C9aD6uQb_A
and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and TURN ON NOTIFICATION to be notified about my latest videos.
FB:
https://www.facebook.com/DaKilla-Play-Games-102681674802584
Where is post the best sales, great deals and good games at affordable prices also clips of my gameplay of diferent games like COD WWII, Just Cause 4 and other games. I will also make polls for you guys to choose wich game i should play,new game releases and more.

Have a nice day and happy gaming from DaKilla Play Games

NEW CONTENT WILL BE UPLOADED AS OF MONDAY 1ST JUNE HOPE YOU’LL JOIN US AT RoBnLoZ GaMinG on YouTube

We getting our game back on Monday 1st June 2020 with Alien Isolation and THPS 5 and we reviewing RE7 now we’ve kicked it’s ass please check us out and help us reach our subscriber goal of 30 so we can carry this channel forward ?

Peview of CALL OF DUTY WW2 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 3 - STRONGHOLD ( Regular Difficulty )

Full video at: DaKilla Play Games

If you like this video don't forget to show support by subscribing to my youtube channel, like and turn on notifications to be notified about my latest upload.

Greetings fellow gamers. Another week has gone by and EPIC is offering yet another free game. This week's game is OVERCOOKED.
Overcooked is a chaotic couch co-op cooking game for one to four players. Working as a team, you and your fellow chefs must prepare, cook and serve up a variety of tasty orders before the baying customers storm out in a huff. Sharpen your knives and dust off your chef’s whites, there isn’t mushroom for error and the steaks are high in these crazy kitchens!
If you like posts like this support me on my
YOUTUBE channel at : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPh9ZdpDJAbo-C9aD6uQb_A
Dont forget to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE,and TURN ON NOTIFICATION to be notified about my latest upload
Together we can make channel grow.
Have a nice day and happy gaming

Last edited:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back