Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

Would I get into trouble if I wanted to promote the results of a gaming-related project?
You can create a thread on it if there isn’t one already. This is purely for promoting your streaming channel and videos.

Hey guys! i've just stated gaming channel with my friends!
Soon we be giving away £&$ 50 gift card to our subscribers weekly

quality of videos aren't best right now tbh, but that will be soon sorted!

please have look

Thank you.

I was thinking of doing this game for about two years and finally got my act together. This is still a prototype but i think it's fresh. It's a VR fit game. One needs to do push-ups to make the magic carpet flying and shift ones weight to change directions. I believe it to be quite immersive and, thanks to the position of the player (you need to lay on the ground) it's rather VR sickness proof. Basically this is a magic carpet simulator with many arcade features i.e. time trial, pick-ups and shooting. See for yourself. Any sugestions and constructive critique are really welcome.

Check out our teaser for our first game! Two indie devs excited to bring you an amazing pixel art 2D endless runner for Android and iOS!

I'm excited to see how this goes! If you want to, you can make a thread to talk about your game in the Gaming Forum, and let the community give you feedback.

we have changed our name as we will be featuring all game types including the horror titles we are growing into a more open game format so all games will be featured in the future thanks everyone RoBnLoZ HoRRoR & RaNDoM GaMinG

Here’s our newest video uploaded last night we still have RE7 to finish but we thought we’d try a new game for a change that game is State Of Decay 2 Juggernaut Editon enjoy

Our channel name has changed to simply RoBnLoZ GaMinG as we will be now featuring all genres of games from now on check out our new channel art here thank you

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back