Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

Check out my new video , if you love it make sure to subscribe for more :D would be appreciated

Here is our YT channel/videos of idle clicker games we are developing:

Military based idle clicker

Idle game inspired by the actual announcement of the Storm Area51 Event
Subscribe if you like such type of games, would be much appreciated :) Thanks!

Check out my new epic Battlefield 5 Gameplay video on my channel :D and if you enjoy it subscribe and make me closer to 100 subs 90/100 :D

"NEW Watch Dogs 2 Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 includes a Review, Intro and Campaign Mission 1 on PS4 Pro, Xbox One and PC. This Full Game Watch Dogs 2 Walkthrough Gameplay will include a Review, Story Missions, Cut Scenes, Characters, Marcus, Wrench, Sitara, Operations and the Full Story until the Ending of the Single Player Campaign. Thanks Ubisoft for Watch Dogs 2!"

I'm waiting on a new SIM-card to verify a business YouTube account. It turns out I cannot use the same mobile number for too many accounts. But I will likely be signing up as "thesaunderschild" again.

joa3 This looks pretty cool! I always liked the idea of Watch Dogs 2, but I could never really get into it.
I've merged your post with the general thread.

Hey, everyone.

Didn't plan to promote my channel here, but this was the first post I saw here. so why not, right?

I don't stream but I make gameplay videos on YT. I'm doing this as a hobby, so I'm not worried about having a lot of subs or views.
If you are interested, check my channel out, let me know how bad I am?

Player Name: Max

New gameplay video, i joined a match where my team was losing :D check out what happened

Hey, everyone.

Didn't plan to promote my channel here, but this was the first post I saw here. so why not, right?

I don't stream but I make gameplay videos on YT. I'm doing this as a hobby, so I'm not worried about having a lot of subs or views.
If you are interested, check my channel out, let me know how bad I am?

Player Name: Max
I gave you a follow :D Great content!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back