Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

Unsure why it’s doing that I go on it on my phone and then have my mate go on and says it’s fine, hmm that’s weird. Mind chucking me a follow on it carbon? Nearly bed time for me. ?

Unsure why it’s doing that I go on it on my phone and then have my mate go on and says it’s fine, hmm that’s weird. Mind chucking me a follow on it carbon? Nearly bed time for me. ?
It wasn't working on my phone but I am on the desktop now and it's working fine. Gave you a follow as well.

I have just started streaming and hoping to see some growth by the end of this year.

Hello there!

New video for this thursday!

A like and sharing the link is always appreciated! :love:

See you soon!

Come check my stream playing blackout now on PS4, I will give a follow for a follow ??

Hello there!

I am playing My Heart Will Go On on a virtual piano for the Valentine's Day!

Hope that you guys will enjoy it! :love:

If you have any suggestions, feel free to write it down here!

See you!

Support my work on my YouTube chanel

thx.

Hello guys!

New video of Hogwarts RP is out today!

Give the video a like if you enjoyed! :love:

See you soon!

Wow, that was super funny, but also really creative! I couldn't stop myself from laughing at the 2:40 part with the music... fits the situation perfectly! :ROFLMAO:

small streamer. I Host a podcast with my friends and play video games to pass the time. I'm fairly competitive and have a dark sense of humor ;3 If you got a minute then come check out the channel if I'm not live there's plenty of footage to entertain

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back