Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

Recently started giving streaming a go on Twitch and have already gained a really lovely community, which I'm so grateful for! If you would like to pop by to check it out you can find me at twitch.tv/mercedes_beans and become a fellow bean ?.

I love all games but I am currently into Dead by Daylight (killer main) and Indie or Horror games. I don't currently have all of the DLC for Dead by Daylight but slowly getting there and looking forward to trying the new Resident Evil DLC when it drops on the 15th June.

Viewers are welcome to join me in games whether that's SWF's or KYF's in Dead by Daylight or some other games that I've been trying out like: Devour, Phasmophobia, Death and Taxes or Dread Hunger.

? My streaming schedule is (BST):
  • Monday 3pm - 6pm
  • Tuesday 6pm - 9pm
  • Thursday 6pm - 9pm
Feel free to message me any game suggestions - would like to know what people love and are enjoying!

Other places you can find me:

? | Beans beans are good for your heart, the more you eat the more you - !fart. Yes. That is a command in my stream.

TinShift release in Steam is today, and here is the teaser for this multiplayer arena-shooter:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back