What's new

JoyFreak is the internet’s top video gaming forum

A savory assortment of enthusiasts, journalists, & developers. Home to breaking news and discussion about Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Apple, PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, Google Stadia, Steam, Android, iOS, more. Creating a forum account is fast, easy and completely free so you can start participating right away.

Create Free Account or sign in with existing account

Free Forum Membership Benefits

Participate in hundreds of interesting discussions
Network with enthusiasts, journalists, & developers
Show off your own gaming development projects
Get feedback and visibility for your outstanding work
Read and discuss the latest video gaming news
...and so much more!
POE Currency

Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

Nova

I agree it seems too fast. I don't know if you use some sort of booster or what.

MAXDINU

Have A nice day Guys,,if ur playing lite,,we can play as a team,,comment ur id or pm

Nova

Wow. Nice gameplay. Something new seen. I play Lite on mobile. My id is :novahskye

MAXDINU

Wow. Nice gameplay. Something new seen. I play Lite on mobile. My id is :novahskye
Thank u so much !
subscribe to channel and i will upload more !
and download lite for pc :) its easy to control and play, i will add u ..!! we can play sometimes

Last edited:

Nova

Dude. You play awesome. Some of your kills I have seen they are kind of perfect. Keep it up.

worldbest

Hello loyal viewers of World Best :)

Online game enthusiasts must be familiar with MOBILE LEGENDS,
That's why when making the video, it's useful for fans of the MOBILE LEGENDS.
This channel I will share some videos from the best players in the World Best in MOBILE LEGENDS.

Therefore, I ask for your support so that I can improve my quality and performance on this channel.

WHAT IS THE VIDEO THAT I SHARE USEFUL :) From World Best.

Hi everyone I'm Shutter, I'm a Youtuber/ Streamer i have gaming tech channel. I make videos regularly as I can and always try to focus on quality. Recently made a video on upcoming 2020 games. SHUTTER

Hope i talk to someone soon.

Nova

I am also another mobile legends player. And I don't have youtube channel. but I do manage to play once in a while. Something like below.

MAXDINU

Yes for sure. Currently I am kind of limited on bandwidth this month cause I burned up a lot. I' would surely join in between.
me too haha
i have many videos to upload,i,m waiting till next month :D

oldnerd

Hi there gamers!
I am Old Nerd & my plan is to beat every game i remember from 20-30 years ago

🔥 𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 🔥 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎𝐒 🔥

👍 You can support my channel by subscribe, like or comment. Thank you 👍
Old Nerd Playing Old PC Games

Last edited:

Nova

You may want to try out some of the PS2 and PS3 games if you are into the retro games.

oldnerd

Thx for your feedback Nova. I will definitely play titles released on PS1,2,3, but only if they were released on PC too (Gothic, Morrowind, Fallout, KoToR... etc.). I am strict PC player since young age, so i never played consoles at all. However, nothing against it, maybe its better for someone, but not for me. ;)

xenonVirus

Heating things up
Wow, you're a great player!
Unfortunately I don't play PUBG Lite anymore, but you're doing a great job! Keep it up! :)

xenonVirus. Have game, will travel.

Last edited:

Nova

See if you can find japanese and korean games of 90s. I am sure you can review those games which may get more views.

xenonVirus

Heating things up
See if you can find japanese and korean games of 90s. I am sure you can review those games which may get more views.
Nova That's a great idea. I wish I had experienced those types of games in person. All the "old" games I had growing up (2000s-2010s) were remastered arcade games with booths. (I'm not that old, though :))

xenonVirus. I'm still a teenager, which doesn't make me that old. Yet. At least, in my mind.
But I digress.

v Sorry, I forgot about the old titles.

Last edited:

oldnerd

Really great idea, thx for your feedback 👍 Can you name some of the titles ?
Feel free to comment on youtube if u like. I am responsing there faster 😉

xenonVirus

Heating things up
I wish I was as half as good as Shroud. He pulls off crazy snipes while I'm struggling with a 0.25 K/D ratio. :(

P.S. I just noticed that this is your first post! Welcome to JoyFreak!

xenonVirus. A welcome post and a self-commiseration in one? Yay.

Last edited:

jascol121

hello everyone . i,m a father whohas a 12 year old daughter . she bought gta 5 about 6 or 7 months ago and she is trying to setup a youtube website . she doent know what to do and personally i have some but not alot of knowledge . she is trying to get subscribers but it is very difficult knowing the game to be years old . can anyone help me please , i would really appreciate it , thankyou .GTA 5 - Jascol121

Nova

I think the best option for her to get subscribers would be finding the forums which are specific to the GTA. Because any other generic forums won't be getting much subscribers for her.

blaqdu

why dont you get her a monthly 10dollar pass on google stadia for latest games!!! that would be great and one more thing she should be hot if she wants to get more subs .... you know what i mean if you follow twitch streamers ... but but in my case i would encourage you to focus on her education than locking her in a fake world..

Mistatryna

So recently I decided to start making some horror game video since I now have a pc, I played a game called (HUMAN) Id like to get some opinion son the video and see if you think it's "watch worthy". Thanks :)

Nova

You can check me out. Though I have done minimal amount of streaming lately. Not a much fan of more than 30 minutes of streaming these days.

xenonVirus

Heating things up
Nice gameplay! Your video's got some great editing.

xenonVirus. The videos you posted are really nice.

Last edited:

GameWise

Interesting carpentry in fortnite. I saw the constructing of wooden stairs, wooden house framing, walls, castles, etc. It's nice to see real human sniping skill. Snipe bots are meaningless.

xenonVirus

Heating things up
Cool! I might consider joining the stream if I have time.
I also noticed that this is your first second post. Welcome to JoyFreak! There's a forum here that you can use to introduce yourself to the community, if you like.

Hello! I’m moonlightandlace, but you’re more than welcome to just call me moon or moonlight! I am an avid gamer and streamer on Twitch!

I stream Call of Duty: WW2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Dead by Daylight, GTA 5, BioShock, & Destiny 2. I enjoy connecting with other gamers and streamers across all platforms! I’ll leave my links below if y’all would like to check me out! I would love to meet you!

Please feel free to leave your Twitch/Mixer/Youtube/FB links so we can connect with more awesome gamers and streamers! :):cool:

Twitch: twitch.tv/moonlightandlace
YouTube: Instagram: instagram.com/moonlightandlace
Twitter: twitter.com/moonlight_lace

makemorelove

Greetings world!
I'm writing this post with the idea to reach you, the people of the web that are probably outside of twitch and outside of the elder scrolls: legends world.
Why?
First as a gamer I have my personal top 5 of most favorite games, one of them is TESL /The Elder Scrolls: Legends/ - free to play card game.
Currently the project seems to be placed by bethesda on the background compared to everything else. This is the near future may lead to only one thing - no profits, no updates and in the end pulling back that game from the market to cut company expenses!
BUT, this game is AMAZING regardless all the mistakes made by the company these days. /e.g the latest expansion of the game/
With few friends, we honestly believe it is just poor management by the people that are responsible for that. Sometimes getting your pay check is more important than actually doing your job. So I came here to 'promote' 'advertise' even 'spam' the web about TESL since people that have to maintain ad campaigns and have to promote the game don't do anything.
WE, the players, the gamers could not let that project sink. So, I'm here to ask for your help to spread the word about the game.

Please, if you have no idea what TESL is, you can check

the official website of the game here :
The Elder Scrolls: Legends
twitch category :

my channel :

I will be there in about 12 hours again, just like every day in the past 20 months, 7h+ a day. You can ask me anything about the game, I'll be more than glad to answer your questions.

Tags
battlefield battlefield1 battlefield5 brand gaming community league of legends league of legends 2020 lol mordhau streaming twitch warthunder watch dogs 2 watch dogs 2 walkthrough youtube
POE Currency