Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

All about call of duty.

Call of Duty: WWII is a 2017 first-person shooter game developed by Sledgehammer Games and published by Activision. It was released worldwide on November 3, 2017 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It is the fourteenth main installment in the Call of Duty series and the first title in the series to be set primarily during World War II since Call of Duty: World at War in 2008.

Hi guys! I'm new here. I wanna know if there are people out there who like adventure puzzle games like me. Not really a fan of multi-player games, because they take too much time. And I want to take the opportunity to present my first video on YouTube. What do you guys think about it and about the new york mysteries series? I spent a lot of time playing them, although the plot is somewhat primitive.
Here's the video:
New York Mysteries 3 - Walkthrough
Hope to hear from you ?

Some big streamer drama going on in, "The Cycle: Frontier". For those who don't know, TCF is a lootershooter/extraction game similar to Escape From Tarkov but way more casual. Some of the bigger streamers have been making excuses for dying so much and I made a video with some of their reactions.

Enjoy! :)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back