Promote your video game research and surveys here

Dear Fellow Gamers,

I would like to take 5 minutes of your time to excite you with my survey for my Bachelor Thesis study. I urge you to finish the survey once started as it is important for my study.

Please do let me know of your feedback in the comments regarding how you went about it.

Thank you all so very much and wish you all a great day!

Your Own.

Survey Link: Video Games Survey

Dear Fellow Gamers,

I would like to take 5 minutes of your time to excite you with my survey for my Bachelor Thesis study. I urge you to finish the survey once started as it is important for my study.

Please do let me know of your feedback in the comments regarding how you went about it.

Thank you all so very much and wish you all a great day!

Your Own.

Survey Link: Video Games Survey

Hi, I have completed the survey. I hope your studies go well! Keep us posted.

Completed it. I wish you the best of luck and I would be happy to answer any other questions you may have in the future ;)

Hi, I have completed the survey. I hope your studies go well! Keep us posted.

Thank you very much Carbon. Your answer honestly means a lot. I am trying so hard to get more participants. However, some of the forums don't allow any surveys to be posted. That's why your answer means so much! Thank you.

Completed it. I wish you the best of luck and I would be happy to answer any other questions you may have in the future ;)

Thank you very much Ash for your participation. As I have mentioned before, gaining participants today is a bit painful and every answer means the world. Thank you very much and hope you have a great day!

I took the survey for you. Hopefully I helped a little. :) Thank you for creating a simple and somewhat short survey. I was kind of dreading it, like I do most surveys, until I saw "4 minutes". Although it was longer than 4 minutes, it wasn't too bad. Some of the questions seemed redundant though.

Hello! I'm doing a very important job for the institute. I would like to ask you if you have any / some contacts from other countries or from your country to do a survey of "eSports", remember that you can also do the survey. It's an anonymous survey about eSports and it does not last long, about 5min and remember to do chain!
Thanks for your cooperation!

I can't fill out the forms here. But I can tell you that I think of esports as more of entertainment. I try to avoid getting much involved because it's too fast compared to other sports.

Hi everyone

Along with my studies, we're researching for a soft drink that might enhance gaming performance. As for that we've formed a survey that we hope you'd answer (2min max).

Thanks! :)

Need some help/responses ASAP for my summer University Research Topic: ‘Does the Freemium business model enhance or diminish the modern gaming experience for consumers?’

I am currently writing a research paper and need some real-life responses on how you fellow gamers and students feel towards the free-to-play (or freemium) gaming business model.

The question is essentially asking if you feel like this new trend of the freemium gaming model (think GTA 5 Online, Lol or Fortnite) has a positive or negative impact on your overall gaming experience in comparison to traditional pay-to-play games. I strongly appreciate EVERY reply, Thank you greatly in advanced!

I kind of prefer both to be honest. I think there is definitely market for the paid games. And the free games some of the time have some really good value too. So it all depends on what you make up of it.

Hello everyone!

For my master's project, I'm investigating why people own digital games which they aren't playing.
If you have a spare 5 minutes please could you fill in the survey, I would greatly appreciate it!

All the Unplayed Games Survey

Thanks!

I don't have much patience to go through survey but I can give you one strong reason : "ownership. I may change machines and physical or non DRM copies can be reinstalled. So play or not, I think it's better to avoid DRM based digital games.

To me, one of the strong reasons gamers don't play all the games that they get is as a result of the fact that new exciting games keep coming up each week. In a situation where you have less time to achieve a whole lot of other things, I doubt you would want to test out all the games out there.

Hello,
My name is Lucas and I am a student designing a modern storage and transportation unit for gaming equipment. I would very much like to get feedback on what equipment we all use based from laptop to core to mouse. Whatever you use I want to know If you compete I would love to hear what you take to competitions with you so I can get a general consensus of what people take, If you just take a mouse because you feel your mouse is lucky or even if you take you entire gaming setup that isn't static. The whole point of my project is to build this unit around the general equipment people take to competitions and how I can reduce damage and any chance of breaking occurring. Any feedback would be massively helpful, I will be putting this on multiple forums across the internet so if you see this pop up on other forums please don't hesitate to just put your info down on multiple! Please do not be shy as any information is good information, very much look forward to hearing from all of you.

Lucas

Hello fellow Steam users!

According to media reports and studies, only few single-player games are actually played through by their owners on Steam.
Many players don't even finish the main story or main content - let alone other things.

In my Bachelor thesis I deal with the possible reasons for this in terms of media consumption.
Therefore I ask you to help me by participating in my online survey - it only takes a few minutes.

As a thank you I will raffle a 25 € Steam voucher among all participants.
You are welcome to share the link to the survey with others.
I thank you very much in advance.

Here is the link to the survey: Survey on low completion rates of singleplayer games on Steam
Greetings

Jan

I remember following such survey once they didn't paid me and I guess the voucher is not possible for anyone.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back