Promote your video game research and surveys here

Hi everyone!

I'm a UK PhD student looking for UK gamers who purchase in-game items to take part in a study I'm running. You must be over 18 to take part.

If you take part, you could win up to £50 of Amazon vouchers.

Here is a link to a tweet from my research account with more information and a poster with contact details on if you have any questions.

The survey link is:
https://ntupsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0UpANQ06rhnVByu

Thank you in advance for taking part. This research could influence policy related to decreasing micro-transaction promotion in games, which is something I'm particularly passionate about.

Feel free to share with friends/family who are eligible too!

Hi all,

I am currently doing my masters degree in psychology and am in the middle of conducting research for my thesis. I am looking for participants to fill in a short survey to help understand the relationship between self-connectedness and online avatars. Participants must be at least 18 and be a regular gamer. The must also have already created one, or more, online avatars and must be fluent in English.

All participants are completely anonymous and no personal details will be taken. This survey will only take 5 minutes of your time so I would really appreciate anyone taking part. To take part please click on the following link:
https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2rWD5bcapzna2G2

Thank you.

Hi all,

I am currently doing my masters degree in psychology and am in the middle of conducting research for my thesis. I am looking for participants to fill in a short survey to help understand the relationship between self-connectedness and online avatars. Participants must be at least 18 and be a regular gamer. The must also have already created one, or more, online avatars and must be fluent in English.

All participants are completely anonymous and no personal details will be taken. This survey will only take 5 minutes of your time so I would really appreciate anyone taking part. To take part please click on the following link:
https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2rWD5bcapzna2G2

Thank you.
I’ve participated. Good luck!

Hey guys!

I am a 4th year Psychology student need participants in my study. The study is about feelings of competence, relatedness and engagement in video games and its impact on happiness

There’s no sign up and participation is completely anonymous! Should only take 8/9 minutes :)

Thanks so much in advance guys!

Hey my name is Steven, I am an AP Research student studying ESports. I need more participants for my survey. If you have time please take it, thank you!! Survey

Hello everyone,

For my thesis in the Communications Science - New Media and Society program at Ghent University, I am researching the potential relationship between the motivations for why someone watches e-sports and culture (worldview).

I have created a survey that takes about 10 minutes to complete. It would be extremely helpful if you could find the time to fill out this survey!
In addition, I would also greatly appreciate it if you could connect me with other relevant respondents (people who watch e-sports) or share the link below with them.

You can fill out the survey at the following link: https://ugent.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9XqVvCuqT74hzxk

Thank you in advance for your time and cooperation!
Quinten Wéry

Hi Everyone!

Im currently writing my thesis to finish university and its related to gaming. I was wondering if you would be so kind and fill out the survey since I have a minimum number of respondents requirement for it to be valid? :) It would really help me out and doesnt take too long!

I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!!

1. Have you ever traveled with your gaming equipment, including consoles like PlayStation and Xbox, as well as small handheld gaming devices like the Nintendo Switch or tablets?

If yes, how often do you travel with your gaming equipment?

If no, skip to question 3.

Yes

NO

2. What are the biggest challenges you face when traveling with your gaming equipment, including consoles, small handheld gaming devices, and tablets? (Select all that apply)
-Weight and size of the gaming equipment

-Limited battery life for small handheld gaming devices or tablets

-Discomfort caused by hunching over handheld gaming devices for extended periods of time

-Discomfort caused by hunching over tablets for extended periods of time

-Security concerns for personal items

3. Do you experience any discomfort or pain after prolonged gaming sessions on small handheld gaming devices or tablets?

If yes, please describe the discomfort or pain below

Yes

NO

4. Have you ever used a backpack or carrying case specifically designed for gaming equipment, including small handheld gaming devices or tablets?

If yes, which backpack or carrying case have you used?

If no, skip to question 6.

Yes

NO

5. What do you like and dislike about the backpack or carrying case you have used for your gaming equipment, including small handheld gaming devices or tablets?

6. How much would you be willing to spend on a backpack designed for gaming equipment, including small handheld gaming devices or tablets? In addition, an integrated solar-powered battery that can power USB and Type-C devices can provide up to 12 hours of battery life for handheld gaming devices, tablets, or iPads. an embedded lock made from hardened steel to secure the backpack and deter potential thieves.

Less than $50
$50-$100
$100-$150
$150-$200
$200-$300

Hi Everyone,
I'm a Master's student looking at memories of gaming.

If you’re a regular gamer, and over 18 years old, then it would be great if could complete a short online survey. See Remember Mii? - National Videogame Museum for more details.

Please help out if you can and tell your friends,

Thanks!

I wish you the best of luck and I would be happy to answer any other questions you may have in the future

Done. Good luck!

I kind of prefer both to be honest. I think there is definitely market for the paid games. And the free games some of the time have some really good value too. So it all depends on what you make up of it.
I agree, and I believe that there is a demand for both paid and free games. While free games might be a terrific way to explore new genres or uncover hidden treasures, paid games provide a more refined experience with better graphics and gameplay.

I wish you the best of luck and I would be happy to answer any other questions you may have in the future

Done. Good luck!
Thanks - much appreciated. Getting lots of great data, just need a few more to make the stats more reliable :)

Hi guys! My name is Nidhi. I am a postgrad student at the University of Surrey, UK. I am currently studying consumer behaviour in online gaming forums and their influence on the game companies, for my dissertation.

If you participate in online gaming discussions, then I would be forever grateful if you could take out 10 minutes to fill out my survey.
My official email ID is [email protected]

I am conducting this research under my supervisor Dr. Hassan Mohamed.

https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8H4N10vAjEkVcbQ

Hi guys! My name is Nidhi. I am a postgrad student at the University of Surrey, UK. I am currently studying consumer behaviour in online gaming forums and their influence on the game companies, for my dissertation.

If you participate in online gaming discussions, then I would be forever grateful if you could take out 10 minutes to fill out my survey.
My official email ID is [email protected]

I am conducting this research under my supervisor Dr. Hassan Mohamed.

https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8H4N10vAjEkVcbQ
I've completed it. Good luck!

Hey everyone,

We love gaming, but have you ever felt that something's missing in modern video games? We want to hear your thoughts!

? Are games less fun than they used to be?
? What do you think is causing this?
? Which aspects of gaming need improvement?

Take a moment to share your opinions in our quick survey. Your input will help shape the future of gaming!

Let's make gaming more fun together! ??️

Thanks for participating! ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back