Promote your video game research and surveys here

Dear fellow gamers, I urgently need your help.

I am currently writing my bachelor thesis and am conducting a study on the consumer behaviour of gamers. I would be really grateful if you could take 3 minutes of your time and take part in the survey. Thank you so much for your support, I count on you!

(Please do only attend if you play video games or are interested in gaming in general)

Link: http://wiwigoettingen.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6mJNTCScArvXCiV

Greetings from Hamburg,

Lasse

How important are our avatars? I really need your help!

Hi everyone! ?
Are you stuck at home and feel like helping out some gaming researchers to potentially win a prize?
If you are aged 18 YEARS OR OLDER and PLAY GAMES ON A WEEKLY BASIS, I would be really grateful if you could please complete my survey for my Master’s thesis. It should take about 20 minutes.

I’m interested in how we interact with our gaming avatar/character and how much it matters to the gaming experience. You can complete the survey regardless of the type of avatar you mainly use (e.g., it can be a human, car, animal, alien… anything)!
You will go in the draw to win a $50 AUD Coles/Myer voucher. If you’re a research participant from the University of Adelaide, we can also award you participation credit.

Thank you for reading my post and (hopefully) completing the survey!

Hi everyone! I am currently working on a final project in my statistics class based on gaming and would really appreciate if you all could answer 5 very quick questions on a survey I created. The more responses I get, the better my sample will be. Thank you all!

Hi everyone,

I'm a masters student at NTU focusing on loot boxes for my dissertation. If you're over 18 an buy loot boxes (such as fifa packs and apex packs) at least every 3 months, I would really appreciate if you could fill out my survey and share it to anyone who qualifies to fill it in. I need at least another 120 participants!

https://ntupsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eh6JxdJwGBOVypn

Thank you for your help! :)

Hi everyone,

I'm a masters student at NTU focusing on loot boxes for my dissertation. If you're over 18 an buy loot boxes (such as fifa packs and apex packs) at least every 3 months, I would really appreciate if you could fill out my survey and share it to anyone who qualifies to fill it in. I need at least another 120 participants!

https://ntupsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eh6JxdJwGBOVypn

Thank you for your help! :)
Hi everyone, I still need 100 participants for my survey, if anyone can help! Thank you!

Can you guys please help me with my case study? It would not take 15 minutes of your time.

Thanks!

Hey!
I would like a small favor from those who read this. Can you please fill the following google form. I need it for my marketing class. Honestly, I've been procrastinating and need this done ASAP. Thank you!!

Hi everyone!

For the graduation of my studies I am conducting a study regarding frequency of and motivations for playing MMORPG's during this pandemic.

Would highly highly appreciate it if you could take the time to fill in this survey. It will only take you 5 minutes.

Simply click on the link below. Mobile participation is also possible.

Thanks in advance!

TL;DR: survey about gaming and relationships

Hi, I'm here with a request for you all, I'm writing my thesis on how gaming affects romantic relationships, it's a brief survey (6-9 mins). I'd greatly appreciate your participation and please feel free to send it along to anyone you think would be interested :) you can share it with your partners too!

Communication in Romantic Relationships

Dear gaming ethusiasts,

I am a Master student in Communication Sciences at the University of Antwerp (Belgium). In collaboration with professor Steven Malliet and Alexander Vandewalle I am researching realism in historical video games. Specifically, we focus on the Assassin's Creed series.

The aim of my research is to gain insight into how gamers between the ages of 20 and 30 experience the realism of historical video games, in order to see in which aspects games appear realistic.

In order for my research to be successful I am looking for enthusiastic gamers between the ages of 20 and 30 who would like to complete my survey. The survey will take about 15 minutes to complete, as you will also be asked to watch a short gameplay video. The answers will be treated confidentially and all data will be handled and processed completely anonymously.

The survey can be found via the following link:
https://uantwerpen.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9tYDX82IemUqaa2

Your participation would be of great help to me and my research.

Thank you in advance.

pun hello GIF

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anybody here would be interested in sharing their game narrative preferences with me, by using the survey I created? It starts off by identifying why you play games to begin with and then transitions to which main characters, villains, and settings you prefer. Any insights (anonymously) gained would only be used for my master thesis - any help is appreciated!

In case you´re interested (best on PC, takes around 15 minutes), here´s the link!

Answered the survey for you Subdream. Hope it goes well for you and good luck with the game :)

Hi,

I'm currently conducting research for my Masters dissertation. It is about the relationship between video game trailers and company reputation, and I have created a survey to gather research data. I would much appreciate anyone who takes the time to participate. It's very short (should only take a couple of minutes) and it's completely anonymous.

Here is the link: An Investigation of Video/Computer Game Trailers on Company Reputation.

Thanks! :)

(Survey is open until the 31 July, 2021)

Last edited:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back