Promote your game server here

are you feeling bored playing bad SA-MP servers with no features? Do you need a good freeroam server with tons and tons of features ? Wait no more and Join our SA-MP server today !

Server 2 (EN) IP Address: s2.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777
Server 3 (EN - NEW) IP Address: s3.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777
Server 4 (CZ/SK/EN) IP Address: s4.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777

WHY TO PLAY ON OUR GAME SERVERS?

1.You can play on our SA-MP, VC-MP and Liberty Unleashed servers!

2.Quality game servers with no lags.

3.Professional, friendly and helpful admin team.

4.Game servers without cheaters - we have a very effective anticheat systems.

5.Best SA-MP servers with many features - heists, missions, races, minigames, gang wars, organizations, properties, stock market BAWSAQ, videogame QUB3D, hidden packages and a lot more!

6.Unique features on our SA-MP servers - such as pool, golf, basketball or poker minigame
Great community of players on SA-MP servers, who can cooperate in jobs, missions, heists or in organization.

7.A lot of events, challenges and contests with amazing prizes!

JNtjlr3.jpg

GPjkHBY.png

MUAFK - H5 Game Link
3 Servers are Open
Request Free Diamonds every Friday!
Can be played on Android / IOS
Play from Browser - Login -Game
Download Android -Google Play

We invite you to play our new H5 game MU

VAf1CqK.png

- Version: Season 9.0 Progressing
- Max item level: +15
- 3 characters : Elf BK and Wizz , you can unlock all 3 every RR
-Normal Reborn = 4 , 4 Mega Reborn and 3 Grand Reborn
- Active automatic reconnection

gVENISk.png

- Offline EXP
- Mall Shop
- Recharge - in progress but can be request on Discord
- Activity Points reward system
-Titles

Evd1SnU.png

Blood Castle
Devil Square
EXP Map
Money Map
Gem Map
Arena
Dark Abyss
Thousand Demons
BOSS
Map Boss
Demon Land
Mu Invasion
Golden Invasion
Brave Battlefield
God Boss
Ancient Battlefield
Roland Battle
GM Events ( prizes)
PvP Tournaments (Weekly prizes)
Weekly Activity Points ranking (prizes)

UDK8Kkr.png

VPpPEM0mgw3GUQBh9nfBET6SIGPCXFWxTYkXvH_blXZBV3ouNJFkpzCjrRqY94Frbw=w1920-h969-rw

WgGI7uOe6KMVXZbHdeOcSx9RlMyzXNPNquagbOIpc0I_Cm9GCjsv9SUElwoUG-ynlLw=w1920-h969-rw

Pg9_Z6wtiT6XOXD7GpcGJ8H20NLKtH7ShiG3dIK5fdbVDBQk2VbBp5W-aTVMyrAdhRE=w1920-h969-rw

a-zQVsv1EQtrxAkzURv1NzjLEcUAZABv_JCP43Lcgq21RqpTgxnE0_6JLOIfOe6zlw=w1920-h969-rw

8h2QWi9IF78eqJdLPeS4NQXk5QL84oYcl2CXy7uuBtoFK1qMz4Er0_-hBGUhDUrlsos=w1920-h969-rw

jqGfruN7wWQo_dYCZH8rNNPKA2trcuNT9H3Uq7JAwwxZPZl69O-_-l-9-MEj0U94zw=w1920-h969-rw

Hello guys! Are you looking for an SA-MP or a FiveM server? Then you should check these servers; their features are mind-blowing. Go check them!

s2.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777 [EN] [SA-MP]

s4.gta-multiplayer.cz [CZ] (SA-MP 0.3.DL) [SA-MP]

cfx.re/join/objpqy [EN] [FiveM]

cfx.re/join/ej46gb [CZ] [FiveM]

Why should you play on our game servers?

- Unique game server with original features.
- Professional, Friendly, and helpful admin team.
- Weekly updates and effective anti-cheat system.
- You can play Minigames such as Basketball, Races, Pool, Destructive Derby, Deathmatches, and much more.
- You can find over 30 Unique jobs to earn money (Police, Paramedic, Burglary, Taxi, Farmer, Trucker, Valet, Pilot, Securicar, etc.)
- You can do unique missions (Sweet, Ryder, Big Smoke, Madd Dog, Cesar, Woozie, Catalina, Truth, Toreno, and Zero)
- You can start CEO challenges with your friends (GTA Online Feature), share cuts, and use special vehicles.
- Amazing events every 30 minutes (Hide’n’Seek, Fallout, Warzone, Death run, and much more)
- Heists from GTA V. - Video game QUB3D from GTA 4 - Lots of Properties, Garages, Hotel suites, and Houses to purchase.
- Custom-made Roulettes, Slot machines, video poker, Black Jack, Texas Holdem Poker, and Wheel of fortune.
- You can trade Shares on the Stock market BAWSAQ from GTA 5 - Gang wars over 75 territories
- You can purchase a premium account and gain a lot of benefits.
- Gyms, strip clubs, clothes shops, hidden packages, oysters, spray tags, horseshoes, and much more Server.

If you need help, message me. I will try my best to help you.

Hello! Are you looking for a SA:MP/FiveM server to play on?

Our Welcome to Los Santos servers offer the following:

-Friendly and active staff
-Effective anticheat that automatically punishes players who use cheats
-A wide variety of different jobs, missions and heists
-Ability to join a gang and attack the turfs of rival gangs
-Events that you can join which offer a prize if you win
-Many different minigames
-Organizations, the ability to do work for your CEO and to do CEO challenges
and so much more!

[CZ] Welcome to Los Santos 1: s1.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777
[EN] Welcome to Los Santos 2: s2.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777
[EN] Welcome to Los Santos 3: s3.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777
[EN] Welcome to Los Santos 4: s4.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777

We also have FiveM servers:

[CZ] Welcome to Los Santos: cfx.re/join/ej46gb
[EN] Welcome to Los Santos 2: cfx.re/join/objpqy

Do you run a game server? Promote it here!
I can suggest that you try searching online for game server directories or communities where you can promote your server to a relevant audience. Additionally, social media platforms and forums related to your game of choice may also be good places to share information about your server and attract potential players. Good luck!

If anyone is looking for any kind of game server hosting then what I want to promote is my Game server hosting comparison website: www.gameserverhosting.co.uk.
I've built it myself and love SEO and marketing so please check it out if you can. Also, I would love recommendations on what i can improve. With my site for Game server hosting. :)
Thank you all!

Hello there, are you looking for a SA-MP or FiveM servers to play? Then you should really try these servers, you'll be addicted:

Our WTLS ( Welcome To Los Santos ) SA-MP servers IPs:

- Server 1 (CZ/SK/EN) IP Address :s1.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777
- Server 2 (EN) IP Address : s2.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777
- Server 3 (EN) IP Adress : s3.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777
- Server 4 (CZ/SK/EN) IP Address : s4.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777

We also have servers in FiveM!

Link to join the Czech server: cfx.re/join/ej46gb
Link to join the English server: cfx.re/join/objpqy

Reasons to Choose Our Game Servers:

- Diverse Gameplay: Enjoy a wide range of game modes across SA-MP, FiveM, VC-MP, and Liberty Unleashed servers.

- Lag-Free Experience: Our servers are powered by robust hardware, ensuring a smooth and lag-free gaming environment.

- Supportive Admin Team: Our professional, friendly, and helpful admin team is available to assist you in-game and on our forums.

- Anti-Cheat Measures: We are committed to combating cheaters with effective anti-cheat systems and vigilant admins.

- Feature-Rich SA-MP Servers: Immerse yourself in a variety of features, including heists, missions, races, gang wars, properties, and more. Explore the stock market BAWSAQ, play the videogame QUB3D, and hunt for hidden packages.

- Unique Gameplay: Experience exclusive activities like pool, golf, basketball, and poker minigames on our SA-MP servers.

- Thriving Community: Join a vibrant community of players on both SA-MP and FiveM servers, where cooperation and camaraderie flourish. Engage in jobs, missions, heists, organizations, events, and cooperative minigames with fellow gamers.

- Exciting Events and Contests: Participate in a plethora of events, challenges, and contests, where incredible prizes await you!

Come start your journey with us!
- Morpheus

Hello Community,
I wanted to let you know, that OPSucht.net (a nice minecraftserver) gets a new update on August 11th, 2023! This update will bring a bunch of new features and cool things. The tricky thing is,that no one knows what will come. What do you think about this?

Server IP (Javaedition): OPSucht.net
Server IP (Bedrockedition): 19132

For more informations you can click the link (it is an short informative video): drive.google.com/file/d/1ouSsNXuBm3E35bsgPMOMD0shOXdmp0Ae/view

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back