Promote your video game research and surveys here

Only about a few times a month for me. I got lucky with reliable controllers. :)

P.S. This is your first post, so welcome to JoyFreak!

xenonVirus. The death of controllers will be the death of me No, not really. I joke.

Last edited:
Never happened to me. I think my gaming is pretty less these days. That could be one reason.

My PS4 pro is about....2-3 years old and it seems like I have to charge my controller ever few days from a 2 hour game session daily, I think the PS4 controller is just cheap.

Hello, everyone! ?

I'm working on a project in order to improve the gaming experience ?, if yall could do this questionary for help me, I'd really appreciate it (it only takes 2 mints).

Gaming Experience Test En

Lot of game companies say that it is for university project. But they just collect data and it is kind of waste of time. But I hope you get someone to do it for you though.

I need your help !
Hello everyone,

For our 2nd year E-business project we had to design a project and a market study.

Being two passionate about video games, we decided to create a modular / customizable mouse.

We hope you answer this questionnaire because the opinion of each gamer

is crucial for our progress and will allow us to better modify our project to satisfy you.

thanks to all who answer.

Form :

Thanks for the survey! I've filled it out and finished it. Looks pretty nice!

xenonVirus. I'll only really replace mice if they're old or broken down - I'm not the type of person who will upgrade year after year.

Hi,

I am inviting participants to take part in an undergraduate research study @NCIRL on the relationship between active gaming and thoughts, feelings, and everyday tasks (experiences through gaming). If you are an active gamer and would like to take part in this study, follow this link The relationship between active gaming and thoughts, feelings, and everyday tasks. to complete the questionnaire (5 mins) - please share.

Thanks,

Skidude

PS. This is not a spam message!.

Last edited:
So is this a paid research or just people are being used to study someone else's PHD or some other high school data work?

So is this a paid research or just people are being used to study someone else's PHD or some other high school data work?
This is an unpaid undergraduate research study, participation is optional, but participation is much appreciated.

I have opened up the link on my browser and will complete it by tonight. Thank you for making it somewhat short and 5 minutes because it definitely will encourage most people to quickly do it for you. I hope my data is useful and good luck with it :)

I have opened up the link on my browser and will complete it by tonight. Thank you for making it somewhat short and 5 minutes because it definitely will encourage most people to quickly do it for you. I hope my data is useful and good luck with it :)

Many thanks.

Hi,

I am seeking participants to undertake a short 2-5 minute online survey regarding loot boxes in video games. It is part of an undergraduate dissertation research study at university.

It's exploring the possible link between video-games and gambling.

For ages 18 years and over only, responses will be anonymous

Here is the link...

https://wolverhamptonpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_238IVaHx1zU0uqN

Thank-you in advance.

Good morning ?. I am currently doing a dissertation on relationship between addiction to console video gaming and agressive behaviour of adult gamers in UK. If you are interested in this topic, I would really appreciate it if you are able to take 10-15mins of your time to participate in my dissertation survey. Thank you very much in advance ❤???

I'm going to participate as well. I think this survey is very interesting!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back