Prime Gaming January 2021 free games and bonuses

prime-gaming-january-2021.jpg

Prime Gaming January 2021 free games and bonuses are now available and we've detailed it in this post.

Here's a list of free titles that Prime Gaming (formerly Twitch Prime) subscribers can grab over January 2021:

• Void Bastards
  • When Ski Lifts Go Wrong
  • Bridge Constructor Playground
  • Alt Frequencies
  • Along the Edge
  • Aquapark.io (play ad-free)
  • Cube Surfer (play ad-free)

Prime Gaming subscribers can also grab the following in-game bonuses in the following games in January 2021:
  • Fall Guys
  • Apex Legends
  • League of Legends
  • Legends of Runeterra
  • Star Wars Squadrons
  • Red Dead Online
  • Valorant
  • Madden NFL 21
  • Maple Story M
  • SMITE
  • Paladins
  • Rogue Company
  • Roblox
  • Magic Tiles 3

Head here to see the full list of items available and to claim your loot.

GTA Online should have added to the bonus list as well. They give out free money regularly to Twitch Prime users

I'm soo sick and tired of these "prime exclusives" it's like every game has some stupid gimmicky do-hicky on it now a days. It's so bloody annoying to see this, if they want money for these things then just allow the person to just up and buy it.

I'm soo sick and tired of these "prime exclusives" it's like every game has some stupid gimmicky do-hicky on it now a days. It's so bloody annoying to see this, if they want money for these things then just allow the person to just up and buy it.
I definitely get where you are coming from. Games back in the day were complete, came as is, bugs and all. Nowadays its more about DLC, exclusive on this platform, microtransactions, etc.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back