News Pokémon Unite, a free to play MOBA, announced

Clout

Trophies
EbR4DPdUwAEqku1

ZhugeEX tweeted:

Pokémon UNITE is the first strategic 5v5 Pokémon team battle game.

Players will cooperate with teammates to catch, level up and evolve Pokémon. The aim is to outscore the opposing team within the allotted time.

The game is developed by Tencent’s TiMi Studios.

He continued:

Key features of Pokémon UNITE:

- Players control Pokémon, then defeat and capture wild Pokémon on the map
- Level up and evolve Pokémon
- As Pokémon evolve they will gain more powerful moves and skills
- A score based system allows games to be played on a timed session loop.

Pokémon UNITE will be free to start and available on Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android.

The game will also support cross platform play across all devices.

EbQwrMkWAAAwctc

387ad4319fbfde97a6207054dd3791d5ddf6c10b.jpg

EbR9dc3WoAA-kwq

EbR9S9IWoAErBkp

EbR9S9FXgAAtkC8

EbR4JrJXgAEWc-B

What do you make of it? I like the fact it's cross-play between mobile and Switch.

That looks like pretty awesome. I mean never thought RPG games can become MOBA like this. But yeah if this is done it would be pretty good to try out. I am looking forward to the english release of the game.

That looks like pretty awesome. I mean never thought RPG games can become MOBA like this. But yeah if this is done it would be pretty good to try out. I am looking forward to the english release of the game.
It's become the most disliked Nintendo video in history in comparison to the other Pokemon announcement videos. It's a shame really as it looks and sounds awesome to me!

It's become the most disliked Nintendo video in history in comparison to the other Pokemon announcement videos. It's a shame really as it looks and sounds awesome to me!
Yeah the reason being there are some core RPG fans and they may not like the butchering of the content through MOBA because here the heroe as in pokemons would be treated like slave they are in the MOBA. Something many fans may not like. I'd appreciate such moba on the android though.

Yeah the reason being there are some core RPG fans and they may not like the butchering of the content through MOBA because here the heroe as in pokemons would be treated like slave they are in the MOBA. Something many fans may not like. I'd appreciate such moba on the android though.
Yeah I can understand that, Pokemon fans are dieheart RPG fans. Pokemon as a MOBA sounds more appealing IMO.

I can't imagine a simplified version of a MOBA that is meant to be played on mobile being very fun to play, over say DOTA 2 or LOL but I guess if you are a console player this might be the best MOBA your gonna get.

I can't imagine a simplified version of a MOBA that is meant to be played on mobile being very fun to play, over say DOTA 2 or LOL but I guess if you are a console player this might be the best MOBA your gonna get.
This would be lot different though. Like initially you have to choose from 5 or 3 type of the pokemon and play in the jungle like them. i think in such case it would turn out like a good MOBA. The thing is that MOBA and pokemon is kind of experiment but I would love to play. It wont be like DOTA but still worth playing.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back