What are your favourite point and click games?

Nova

Trophies
There seems to be increase in the point and click type of games. And those games can be pretty much fun to try out if you ask me. I have mostly played on android. In past I used to play on console and those were kind of boring RPGs but now things are changed. On android we have some good point and click games.

So what are some of your favorite point and click games?

I kind of like the helicopter like games, where you click to raise the object or don't press to let it fall.

I kind of like the helicopter like games, where you click to raise the object or don't press to let it fall.
I used to love those games. There was a version where it was a submarine and it was on my dad's phone and I used to love playing it as a kid. I remember trying to get the high score every time.

I remember in those old flash based games, there were plenty of options to try it out. And it was fun if you ask me. But then things changed with flash and we lost game industry which was into it.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back