News PlayStation's favorite Photo Mode screenshots revealed

Notorious

Trophies
PSB-MSMMM-cover-PEGI.jpg

Be it a quick button press or the stunning result of multiple edits, PlayStation games’ Photo Modes – and PS4’s Share and PS5’s Create buttons – have given us all the chance to play photographer in memorializing special moments. And those shots are captured for good reason. Whether they’re being shown to the world or sitting on a console hard drive, every photo has a story behind it. So we reached out to some industry friends and asked them to share their personal favourite snap captured on console this past year, and tell us why it made the cut*.

“Living my best life mending the world.”

Henri Markus, Game Designer on Returnal, Housemarque

50732174293_cbbc7463d7_o.jpg

“Considering I rushed to push the Share button on my PS4 after winning the match, I think this is an excellent screenshot. From what I can remember, this is from my second victory. The first time I won, the match was extremely close, and I didn’t feel like it warranted a screenshot. That and “WINNER!” was covered by my trophy notification, so I chose this one to share.”

Hideaki Itsuno, Director, Capcom – Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition

50733002227_b8ac198af6_o.jpg
“I was playing Astro’s Playroom and enjoying how a game that is so focused on the innovative controller for the PlayStation 5 can also bring back such memories of our history. But then I got to the end of Turbo Trail and there is that little squad of Robo-Helghast and I just burst out laughing. I’ve spent a LOT of time with the Helghast in my career, but I didn’t know they were going to be there. That was fun.”

Hermen Hulst, Head of PlayStation Studios

50732906441_1521c67f28_o.jpg

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back