PlayStation Plus January 2022: Deep Rock Galactic, DiRT 5, Persona 5 Free Strikers

Ana

Trophies
2278401_1.jpg

For the 5th time in a row and exclusively on Dealabs , I reveal to you the list of games offered with the PlayStation Plus subscription for the month of January 2022 . I had thought of leaving you some games as a surprise, but I just want to spend my holidays in peace

Will be interesting to see if this ends up being real. Dirt 5 would be a decent game for the PS5.

I cannot believe they put P5 strikers on the list, I was planning on buying it soon too, but now I get it for free! :D

af4b6543bc8cd3f2af2fbce685cd052bfef7e456.jpg

Let's start the New Year's celebrations off early with the announcement of the trio of PlayStation Plus games you'll be able to enjoy on Tuesday, January 4. Available to add to your game library until Tuesday, February 1 are Persona 5 Strikers, Dirt 5 and Deep Rock Galactic.

Persona 5 Strikers | PS4​

Jump into the stylish world of Persona in an all-new story featuring the Phantom Thieves as they embark on an epic road trip across Japan. A summer vacation with close friends takes a sudden turn as a distorted reality emerges, thrusting you in an epic tale as you strike back against the corruption overtaking cities. Dynamically control your team during explosive action combat as you reveal the truth and redeem the hearts of those imprisoned at the centre of the crisis.

Dirt 5 | PS4 & PS5​

Conquer stunning global routes and drive an iconic roster of cars in an amplified off-road racing experience. Let loose in the boldest off-road racing experience ever, with a star-studded Career, four-player split-screen, online multiplayer*, Playgrounds creator mode and more. Blaze a trail on global tracks, covering gravel, ice, snow and sand, with cars ranging from rally icons to trucks, to GT heroes. Race on over 70 routes across 10 global locations – from New York's frozen East River, to the glimmer of Norway's Northern Lights.

Deep Rock Galactic | PS4 & PS5​

Deep Rock Galactic is a 1-4 player* co-op FPS featuring badass space Dwarves, 100% destructible environments, procedurally-generated caves, and endless hordes of alien monsters. Work together as a team to dig, explore, and fight your way through a massive cave system filled with hordes of deadly enemies and valuable resources. You will need to rely on your teammates if you want to survive the most hostile cave systems in the galaxy.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back