PlayStation Play at Home 2021 event will include free in-game content for a number of titles including Rocket League, NBA 2K21 and Call of Duty Warzone.
The free in-game content will be available via the PlayStation Store as follows:
17 May to 6 June
- Rocket League: PlayStation Plus Pack – includes four unique customization items including Blue Notch Wheels, Blue Smoke Boost, Blue Rocks Trail, and the Trimpact BL Player Banner.
- Brawlhalla: Play at Home Pack – includes the Rayman Legend Unlock, Sir Rayelot Skin with Axe and Gauntlet Weapon Skins, Shrug Emote and Grimm Sidekick.
- Destruction AllStars: 1100 Destruction Points
- MLB The Show 21: 10 The Show Packs
- NBA 2K21: The Play at Home Pack – includes MyTEAM Series 2 Amethyst Damian Lillard, 5,000 MyTEAM Points and more.
- Rogue Company: Play at Home Pack – includes the Kyoto Undercover Ronin Outfit and 200 Rogue Bucks.
- World of Tanks/World of Warships: Twice the Courage Pack For World of Tanks: Modern Armor, this bundle includes five x1.5 Silver Boosters, five x2 XP Boosters, 7 days of Premium Account and more. For World of Warships: Legends, this bundle includes Tier III battleship Arkansas, 7 days of Premium Account and 5x Rare Boosters of all five types.
- Warframe: Starter Bundle – includes 100 Platinum, 100,000 Credits, 7 Day Affinity Booster, Essential Base Damage Mod Bundle and more.
20 May to 6 June
- Call of Duty: Warzone: 5 Double XP Tokens
Let us know what you're looking forward to most.