Playing The Character Creation Game

Starfire_Ace

Trophies
:) :unsure: Hey everyone!...

I'm new here {first day!}. So I hate to do a WCIF as my first post. But...

And this is going to be a somewhat "odd" WCIF because it's more about creativity than gaming {because my gaming interests are more along the lines of things like Majong Quest and the Bejeweled series and I mainly game to kill creative blocks while working on projects}. But here we go!...

I'm working on a series of semi-educational animated films about rock musicians and rock bands {most from the 1960s and early 1970s and might be covering a rock group from the 1980s}. Before I go on with the rest of this post...I want to explain one thing for the benefit of the mods and everyone else in the community here...

I call these films "semi-educational" for a couple of reasons. Partly because I'm covering musical savants in rock and virtually all of the musicians that I cover have characteristics of high-functioning autism. Also some most of these films are about musicians from outside the USA. I'm mainly covering groups from Britain {as well as several musicians from Canada}. And during the 1960s and early 1970s...things were very different in Britain and the British had very different issues. Sorry fo.

I

Suggestions would be great!
Thanks!
Star

PS: To the mods on the forum. Sorry for the color change and enlargement re the font. But I'm sight impaired... <3 ;) :unsure: :)

:) :unsure: Hey everyone!...

I'm new here {first day!}. So I hate to do a WCIF as my first post. But...

And this is going to be a somewhat "odd" WCIF because it's more about creativity than gaming {because my gaming interests are more along the lines of things like Majong Quest and the Bejeweled series and I mainly game to kill creative blocks while working on projects}. But here we go!...

I'm working on a series of semi-educational animated films about rock musicians and rock bands {most from the 1960s and early 1970s and might be covering a rock group from the 1980s}. Before I go on with the rest of this post...I want to explain one thing for the benefit of the mods and everyone else in the community here...

I call these films "semi-educational" for a couple of reasons. Partly because I'm covering musical savants in rock and virtually all of the musicians that I cover have characteristics of high-functioning autism. Also some most of these films are about musicians from outside the USA. I'm mainly covering groups from Britain {as well as several musicians from Canada}. And during the 1960s and early 1970s...things were very different in Britain and the British had very different issues. Sorry for that. The other reason for making these films is for the purpose of paying tribute to the artists that I am covering and honoring them . Also. I am disabled and on Social Security. So there isn't a way for me to profit financially from anything that I'm working on...

I'm posting on this because I'm in the process of looking for new animation ware and a new basic character creator. At one point I was using Mixamo Fuse {which later became Adobe Fuse and then Adobe dropped it and Steam picked up the original version of Fuse}. And up until this point...I was using a program called Plotagon {now called Plotagon Studio}. I have been using SIMS 4 to draft characters and thought about using it for some of the filmwork. But that won't work long-term because of game format and the Simlish, Looking for a basic character creator with preloaded content {ie human models and assets such as hair and clothing...and other assets such as poses and gestures}. Characters need to look realistic enough to be taken seriously. But they shouldn't look too real. Looking at both DAZ3D and iClone. But wondering if anyone here has any suggestions. Even though this is a gaming forum!...

Get back to me!
Thanks!
Star

PS: To the mods on the forum. Sorry for the re-do here! My browser closed before I could finish editing!... ;) :unsure: :)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back