Have you ever had the same game over several platforms?

zezo

Newcomer
Trophies
Personally I prefer to play every game on its original place but, some people like to play there favorite games everywhere.
It does not have to be the same game but, something really close to it , like pubg to call of duty.
Tell me what you think.

I don't think many PlayStation games are available to play on your mobile. But like you said, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is a good example and so is Fortnite Battle Royale actually. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of them. I barely play games on mobile anyway (just Clash Royale and Brawl Stars). Playing games like Fortnite and PUBG on console is just so much better because of the controller.

I like playing games on any platform. However, some games are better when played on PC compared to phones.

Personally, I like playing games anywhere that is possible but I think it's not the case for all games. Some games need a computer and large screens. Also, you can't run PS4 games on Android. There are few of them that are available (like Fortnite) but not too many. I'm not a fan of playing games on phone but it depends on the situation.

I'm fine playing SNES, Sega Genesis and even N64 games on a mobile. Playing PS games on a mobile device doesn't sound too enjoyable though. Unless it is one of those devices that has a huge screen.

No, it's a bit too uncomfortable for me. I prefer to play games on their original console, as the games are adapted to the tee.

I honestly like to play some play station games in my mobile because it is very convenient especially whenever I am on travel since I can play my favorite play station games whenever I want and wherever I am. This is one of the benefits of having them in mobile phones compare before that it was only limited in a single platform but now time is changing because of the advancement in technology that we have for now which is really great.

for me, no. I don't enjoy playing PlayStation games on mobile. i dont feel comfortable playing on mobile because first the screen is very small and of course the buttons it gets me irritated.

Some games are fine but others are a no. Honestly, if I would choose only one platform, I would choose Mobile Games, just for convenience and portability. However, some play station games are terrible on mobile. So, sometimes I just stick to the reliable game console and it will all be fine.

Personally I prefer to play every game on its original place but, some people like to play there favorite games everywhere.
It does not have to be the same game but, something really close to it , like pubg to call of duty.
Tell me what you think.

For the record, I'm not a fan of mobile games because playing on consoles and PC is far more better and interesting with far superior quality graphics. Playing on phones drains batteries quickly, this is the one of the main reason why I hate Android phones games.

I'd rather play PS games on PS consoles simply because it's easier play games using controllers. I also like playing games on huge screen wherein I can see every little detail without squinting. PS games on mobile phones tend to be harder to play because of the screen size of the phone (I use a Samsung Note 8 which has a slightly bigger screen than most phones nowadays but the screen size is still not enough for some games) Though some games were optimized and made for mobile phones, the game feel doesn't reach the satisfaction compared to playing games on actual PS console.

Well, I am more of a PS and PC gamer and I need the keys and controls to navigate the game therefore I am biased on this.

I'd rather play PS games on PS consoles simply because it's easier play games using controllers. I also like playing games on huge screen wherein I can see every little detail without squinting. PS games on mobile phones tend to be harder to play because of the screen size of the phone (I use a Samsung Note 8 which has a slightly bigger screen than most phones nowadays but the screen size is still not enough for some games) Though some games were optimized and made for mobile phones, the game feel doesn't reach the satisfaction compared to playing games on actual PS console.

Well, I am more of a PS and PC gamer and I need the keys and controls to navigate the game therefore I am biased on this.

I'm not sure if it's wise to have PS games to be played using mobile phones. It's possible that you can get such games on PS in Android devices but they would never give you the real gaming satisfaction which you are looking for.

I still prefer to play it on play station console.

Who doesn't love gaming with Playstation consoles? I'm sure that everyone does unless it's a very dedicated PC gamer who would always choose PC games over console games.

As for me, I prefer to play games in whatever places I'm in. It is convenient if I could play my favorite game anywhere. Aside from thay, purchasing my own PlayStation seems to be expensive for me. If developer could finds ways to integrate PlayStation games into the mobile market then why not.

As for me, I prefer to play games in whatever places I'm in. It is convenient if I could play my favorite game anywhere. Aside from thay, purchasing my own PlayStation seems to be expensive for me. If developer could finds ways to integrate PlayStation games into the mobile market then why not.

Exactly. As long as you are playing to catch fun, whatever you do it and it makes you feel better is the right place for you at this point.

Personally, I prefer to play playstation games on playstation console. But I am glad that I can play some of them on a mobile phone too. Off course, it is not the same pleasure as playing them on a playstation console.

I generally dislike gaming on phones, as I don't get the atmospheric feeling. The device is too bloody small for me! :D

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back