What are your thoughts on the Philippines 2019 elections?

acejoy001

Newcomer
Trophies
Come May 2019, it'll be election time in the Philippines for the senatorial slates. Most of the senatoriables are coming from the majority party under Du30. Whether we like him or not, Du30 has brought so many good changes in the Philippines more than any other presidents combined. Call this guy lucky folks or sheer destiny, it's definitely his time now.

Yes, DU30 is bestpresident next to marcos..Senatorial candidates now are all trash they have corruption and graft cases but still manage to run on may election.

@leadtech . Yes I agree with you on that. Corruption it is in Philippine politics. And the public never learned at all. We see of so many in high positions that were there since time immemorial. I hope the magic of du30 can really fix the whole mess in Philippine politics. He has the heart for it less all the politicking.

@leadtech . Yes I agree with you on that. Corruption it is in Philippine politics. And the public never learned at all. We see of so many in high positions that were there since time immemorial. I hope the magic of du30 can really fix the whole mess in Philippine politics. He has the heart for it less all the politicking.
I'm from Davao and i know what he did on that amazing city.. All drug addicts and scammers are afraid to be killed and jailed. It's one of peaceful cities on the philppines.

I really vote for Senator Grace Poe last presidential election. After the election, I gave my full support to Duterte administration and I am more than satisfied on the accomplishments of his administration. President Duterte is the true leader with a true political will. We are blessed to have him as the president.

On this coming Midterm election, I will vote those aspirants with the same caliber as the president.

2019 Senatorial Election or Midterm election is fast approaching. Do you have your complete list of senators for May? Who do you think will be in the magic 12? Without degrading anyone, can you share your fearless forecast for the upcoming election?

I really vote for Senator Grace Poe last presidential election. After the election, I gave my full support to Duterte administration and I am more than satisfied on the accomplishments of his administration. President Duterte is the true leader with a true political will. We are blessed to have him as the president.

On this coming Midterm election, I will vote those aspirants with the same caliber as the president.
You better vote for Bong Go,Gen Dela Rosa and the PDP Laban Candidates .. Don't vote for the trash LP Party they are just destroying the country.

I wonder why when we speak of corruption, DU30 is out of that topic. As if he himself is clean. But the records are clear, Bong Go is the top spender of Ads in TV, and yet the records show based on Philippine Center for Investigative Journalism that he spent Php422million while his declared networth in his latest SALN is only Php12million. And yet, no corruption under DU30.
Politics should be a platform based not on any charisma or endorsement from the President.

I cannot speculate for today's situation. The campaign period has just began. It will take 2 months to feel the change in people's perspective. But surveys really affect the result of election. Some voters who are not really into with politics go with the flow of what is the result of surveys even if surveys are sample only of the vast majority of voters.

President Duterte's allies are good addition to the senate. Just like Senator Manny Pacquiao, his good intentions and honest heart makes him one of the most honorable senator.

Politics in our country are full of corruption. Whoever will get the position will surely be a corrupt official. I just wish that they will do some projects for the benefits of public.

If you think those running for senatorial position is corrupt, then dont vote for them. The people must be educated also in voting corrupt officials.

It is true that many politicians have been corrupted officials, but I also believe that there were still a lot of public servants who are willing to serve the public with a genuine heart and sincerity. I believe Duterte Administration already made a statement on how serious they are on their job.

What I don't seem to understand is that there are senatoriables who are running simply on the platform of having a popular support. Some of these guys are celebs, retired rebels, who did not have any experience pf runnign a simple barangay office or enact a simple piece of city ordinance. So we have lawmakers who are inexperienced in basic democratic procedures but are holding the top legislative positions in the land.

I only cared for a good public servant. Who are after of the welfare of the citizen and it's country. Mostly, of the candidates are only showing their goodness during campaign but lose it's credibility in most times. They are only good for nothing. However, I still welcome those who work with sincerity and integrity.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back