Philippines 2019 Senatorial Election

2019 Senatorial Election or Midterm election is fast approaching. Do you have your complete list of senators for May? Who do you think will be in the magic 12? Without degrading anyone, can you share your fearless forecast for the upcoming election?

Tonivir

I cannot speculate for today's situation. The campaign period has just began. It will take 2 months to feel the change in people's perspective. But surveys really affect the result of election. Some voters who are not really into with politics go with the flow of what is the result of surveys even if surveys are sample only of the vast majority of voters.

em14

Politics in our country are full of corruption. Whoever will get the position will surely be a corrupt official. I just wish that they will do some projects for the benefits of public.

Tonivir

If you think those running for senatorial position is corrupt, then dont vote for them. The people must be educated also in voting corrupt officials.

OP
OP
burgosmichael2407
It is true that many politicians have been corrupted officials, but I also believe that there were still a lot of public servants who are willing to serve the public with a genuine heart and sincerity. I believe Duterte Administration already made a statement on how serious they are on their job.

acejoy001

What I don't seem to understand is that there are senatoriables who are running simply on the platform of having a popular support. Some of these guys are celebs, retired rebels, who did not have any experience pf runnign a simple barangay office or enact a simple piece of city ordinance. So we have lawmakers who are inexperienced in basic democratic procedures but are holding the top legislative positions in the land.

Jelineex

I only cared for a good public servant. Who are after of the welfare of the citizen and it's country. Mostly, of the candidates are only showing their goodness during campaign but lose it's credibility in most times. They are only good for nothing. However, I still welcome those who work with sincerity and integrity.