Phantasy Star Online

Smokey

Registered
Jan 26, 2018
Anyone play this classic MMORPG before? This was the first MMORPG to ever be on a console and it's original release was on the Sega Dreamcast. PSO has been one of my favorite games of all time and a huge part of my childhood. I've been playing PSO since it's release in 2000 and 18 years later, it's still one of the best MMORPG's i've ever played. I plan on bringing back my private server for the PC version of the game sometime this year or early next year if all goes well.

Nov 21, 2017
United States
gamers101.com
Anyone play this classic MMORPG before? This was the first MMORPG to ever be on a console and it's original release was on the Sega Dreamcast. PSO has been one of my favorite games of all time and a huge part of my childhood. I've been playing PSO since it's release in 2000 and 18 years later, it's still one of the best MMORPG's i've ever played. I plan on bringing back my private server for the PC version of the game sometime this year or early next year if all goes well.
Phantasy Star i think I played this on the PS version, if I remember correctly. Overall whatever system it was, I remember it was a fun SciFy classic MMORPG. :)

Sep 13, 2017
Apex
www.joyfreak.com
I’ve never played it but from what I’ve seen online, it looks decent. Would defiantly love to give your server a go when it’s up.

Nov 21, 2017
United States
gamers101.com
If your server goes up, I too would play this. Good idea and hope to see the results :)

zoldos

Registered
Oct 17, 2018
I've heard of it but never played it. The first MMORPG I played was Ultima On-line in like 1997! lol