PES or FIFA - Which do you prefer?

Mora

Newcomer
Trophies
I personally Play them both but prefer PES more.

As much I hate them, it has to be FIFA for me. PES does not come close to FIFA because of the ultimate team mode. I know that PES has its own version but its so far behind FIFA. And it would honestly take me too long to get used to the PES controls and gameplay physics for me to ever even think about changing over to them. Plus, the licensing is a huge issue for me. As a Chelsea FC fan, I could not imagine having to suffer and play as London Blues or whatever we've been renamed to.

Each has its own advantages and disadvantages .
FIFA is clearly better considering the game play and reality.
PES is better in graphics and somehow easier to play.
Generally FIFA is better or at least that what I think.

As much I hate them, it has to be FIFA for me. PES does not come close to FIFA because of the ultimate team mode. I know that PES has its own version but its so far behind FIFA. And it would honestly take me too long to get used to the PES controls and gameplay physics for me to ever even think about changing over to them. Plus, the licensing is a huge issue for me. As a Chelsea FC fan, I could not imagine having to suffer and play as London Blues or whatever we've been renamed to.
To be honest it's really does suck, in the points you mentioned, Fifa definally out passe PES, but for me I usually play Just Football life or team manager, so I don't really care about teams that much.

Personally I don't mind both, but to be honest I slightly prefer PES. I personally got the PES games first and I'm more attached to them. It's a matter of habit rather than something else.

Pes 2018 is the best football game this generation hands down for gameplay. 2019 is like a backwards step. Fifa is choc full of content and you get your moneys worth but there is too much rng / luck / scripting online to be enjoyable.

I wish there were more alternatives though, they are very similar.

I played both of them. Played every PES since PES 5, played every FIFA game from 07. Fifa is better. Presentation, stadiums, licences and online modes. Everything is better in FIFA. PES has a problem with licences and the MyClub mode in PES is scripted and simply lacks something that FIFA and Ultimate Team have.

I played both of them. Played every PES since PES 5, played every FIFA game from 07. Fifa is better. Presentation, stadiums, licences and online modes. Everything is better in FIFA. PES has a problem with licences and the MyClub mode in PES is scripted and simply lacks something that FIFA and Ultimate Team have.

It's your opinion so fair enough. I'm not going to argue that for presentation and licences that PES is better as it's not. I'm referring to the gameplay of pes 2018 and its by far the best playability of any football game I have played. Its rarely scripted unless you play at the top 2 difficulties when the AI gets boosted stats, it's why there's only a 0.1% platinum rate as 2 trophies are connected to beating the hardest difficulty. Fifa is amazing value and if you have a preference to that I completely understand but pes 18 once it clicks is fantastic. Pes 19 on the other hand is rubbish.

I always preferred PES, except FIFA 2007. In my opinion, PES is better for playing... It is kind of a more realistic.

Each has its own advantages and disadvantages .
FIFA is clearly better considering the game play and reality.
PES is better in graphics and somehow easier to play.
Generally FIFA is better or at least that what I think.
Thanks for telling the major difference, I have never tried PES, however, I have played FIFA and I really liked it. In fact, I still play FIFA these days.

I always preferred PES, except FIFA 2007. In my opinion, PES is better for playing... It is kind of a more realistic.
I think PES is definitely improving a lot. And though I have not much loved the older FIFA. I must say 2007 FIFA was definitely worth playing from what I have noticed in some of the esports tournaments.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back