Discussion People think Valorant is too expensive

Nicodemous52

Trophies
Do the skins give you an advantage in game play? No? Then who cares? Too rich for your blood? Don't buy them. Problem solved. Better yet, just don't play the game at all. Show your displeasure if it means that much to you, crying about it will do nothing, so long as people keep playing and buying.

I'm not going to lie, $30 bucks for a single knife is damn expensive. $300 for a pack of skins (depending on how many skins you actually get) is ridiculous. But, this is if you want to be a big baller and upgrade it fully. Yeah, that's a bit much, but guess what, I don't play the game. I can't help but see the whining as a bit of an entitlement mentality.

I've seen worse absurd prices in my years being a MMO Junkie.
Best case that comes to memory is Elderscrolls Online:

eso-crownstore-prices.png

Not saying i'm against the practice of high priced microtransaction or for it.
I'm simply pointing out that if they are against it then he should of already been targeting the already existing ones years ago instead of being silent on it.

End of the day it's a game that you play and paying for that price is very way over the top expensive. £30 for a knife, that's just out of order.

Then again crazy people would pay that amount wouldn't they LOL

I've seen and heard people say so. I think I've seen they have a weapon skin worth like $100+. It's crazy where games are heading now and how expensive things have become. I personally wouldn't pay that much.

Those are some crazy prices. I agree that if you don't like it, simply don't pay and you can still enjoy the game. If people are paying those crazy prices, why should the devs reduce the price lol

These are crazy prices. But I feel this has been a trend lately.. I believe it's Star Citizen but they have high prices as well.

Less is more as they say, but yeah who is going to pay that much for skins? Those who can burn money? Can I have their money instead? :p

Honestly, I feel like this is the sort of thing that can be solved by the "eliminate the root of the problem" approach.
You don't want to buy skins? Then don't. Problem solved. It really is as simple as that.

Free to play game studios make money off skins and the events pass. So they are likely to be expensive. I don't mind. I don't buy them unless I want to support the dev. And even in that I make purchase which I can afford. Not like purchasing something that costs 1K or 2k USD. That would be overkill for games.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back