Parents sending their kids to 'Fortnite Rehab'

Bravosi

Feb 2, 2019
This is so weird, haha! Last time I remember people went to rehab because of FPS games like CoD... :D

zoldos

Dec 12, 2018
the Earth
If someone gets "addicted" to a game, then they already have issues. I hope people don't start blaming the games themselves. Stupid ass parents. And make sure your kids don't watch violent movies or listen to death metal cause everyone knows that causes violence. Sorry, might have strayed just a bit there. heheheh

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
I think the fortnite definitely has reached it's peak. And it can be pretty bad for the kids to make use of the game and make their condition even more go down. That's something I'd say it ma not be often worth it on as well. I can tell you that kids going for rehab may or may not be something be come into question first. they have to be treated.

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
I think that can be a right approach. Turning down the internet and taking away the game. That can be pretty much a good option for many. I personally have learned from the parenting of many kids, it may be lot different on many counts. I won't be surprised there in future comes gaming rehabs.

blaqdu

Dec 11, 2018
I think today's kids are spoiled brats....
hahahahah actually they are also smart ... not i had my first phone when i was 15 now these days they turn 5 and they own the latest iPhone ... things are changing and i think its good for them

zoldos

Dec 12, 2018
the Earth
My kid doesn't get a phone at age 5. Maybe high school, but if I call, they better pick up! And I'll be watching the GPS. :)

Anime_Nerd

Mar 22, 2019
Never really got into it and I'm surprised when I see my friends getting into it. I know my sister speaks about how some of our younger cousins (ages 6-12) are really obsessed with it, playing up until 3-4am. I think parents should simply take the systems away from them. Don't allow them to over indulge in video games like that.

TopSilver

Mar 23, 2019
That seems a bit insane someone would send their kids to rehab over a video game. Interesting to me that this actually happened. I can't stand fortnite, nonetheless watching it being streamed. I feel bad for the kids. That's a sad take on things.