Parents sending their kids to 'Fortnite Rehab'

zoldos

Agreed. Over stimulation of any sort is never good. But sending kids to a "camp" is freaking overboard. What's the matter, can't parent your own freaking kids?? :(

Nova

I am not surprised the way rehabs are happening. I can tell you that kids are going out of hand in terms of addiction. We too have access to the games but we are not that addicted from all of this. So I think it's reasonable that such rehab centers are being open and people are being managed with this.

I'm not surprised, it has that right amount of cartoony graphics to draw in kids plus its free so anyone with a game system can get their hands on it.

Camelion

This "fortnite addiction" is just a temporary phase like any other that will pass eventually...that rehab thing is a little extreme but i think it's just a form of marketing/advertising for the game to make people curious and wonder what's so adicting about it so they go check out or try :unsure:

I think the main reaosn is partners are to leanant they want their kids to be happy even if it ment kids following a craze, then if and when it gets to much they bury there heads in the sand and hand them to someone else to fix it with out looking at the steps they could of taken

Nova

I think today's kids are spoiled brats....
Yes they want things handed over to them. They run activism specific content on the social media. Want government and parents to take care of them. I think that seems to be what is wrong with the kids. And I think rehabs can try harder to fix that as well.