Overwatch Articles, Tier Lists, and More

Ravendipity

Trophies
Good evening everyone, I hope this post is okay, and admins please tell me if it's not.

With the upcoming full release of Overwatch 2, Overwatch 1 is gaining more attention. Of course, Overwatch has been popular before, but it was fading until the making of OW2.

After looking into OW2, I concluded that it made me like OW1 more. For starters, I much prefer the 6v6 style rather than the 5v5. D.Va is pretty weak in OW2 because she needs another tank to help her survivability. There's also the support problem and the battle pass controversy, but those issues aren't the topic of this post.

The reason I am posting this is because OW2 gave me a new appreciation for OW1. I revisited the game and learned much about it. It inspired me to write articles about the heroes and even the professional players. So, I'm here to share those articles with you. There are rankings and tier lists that can be read by an absolute beginner, or a master. Thank you guys if you read this far, and I hope you enjoy the articles.

Top 5 Best OW Heroes For Solo Carry
Top 10 Best OW Heroes For Beginners
OW Tier List [All Roles]
Top 15 Best OWL Players Right Now
OW DPS Tier List

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back