Question Which operating system do you use the most?

Which operating system do you use the most?

• MacOS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Linux - Redhat Distros

• Other?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bunker Hosting

Newcomer
Trophies
Which operating system does everyone use constantly? I assume many people will choose Windows, but I am wondering why you have stuck to the operating system you are used to using? If you could improve anything to your user experience what would it be?

I'm on Windows, mainly because I can't be bothered switching. It really has gone downhill over the last few years with the windows 8/10 tag-team shit-combo, but I'm too busy with real life stuff to make time to switch over.

My current desktop is a Windows machine that dual boots with Linux Mint, but I'm hoping to upgrade in the near future and will be running just Linux. I'm a distro-hopper on my laptop, so I haven't nailed down a single distro of choice, thinking Fedora Cinnamon or ElementaryOS, but we'll see. I also quite like PoP_OS!, been using it for a while on my laptop and it's just a very solid distro.

Last edited:
I'm a simple man, Windows 10 is fine and I know it inside and out.

I have a Macbook Pro but I'm not enamored with MacOS. It's fine and straightforward, but sometimes it's so simple it feel unintuitive to someone like me who is so used to Windows. I suppose that will change as I use it more.

I've used a lot of them. My current laptop is Windows. But I also really enjoy MacOS. Only real Linux I've experienced was back in the day on the OG PS3, it was awesome!

I really liked OS/2 Warp, but it fell by the way side once Windows95 was released. :(

Windows for my laptop. It is the OS that I have the most experience of and enjoy using. I have tried a bit of Linux but I'm not a fan of it.

Windows for my laptop. It is the OS that I have the most experience of and enjoy using. I have tried a bit of Linux but I'm not a fan of it.
Which version? I've used them all except Windows 8. :)

Sadly Windows 10 and its irking me these days, I need to find a linux os that can run all my windows stuff.

Cool. How is it? I use Android.
I like it a lot, sure beats the Samsung ROM that comes on the phone originally..

Sadly Windows 10 and its irking me these days, I need to find a linux os that can run all my windows stuff.
When you say all of your Windows stuff, what stuff do you mean? Also you could always run Linux (would recommend Ubuntu) and use either KVM or just virtual box. That way you can have all of your general use data on linux, while still being able to install a Windows virtual machine for any gaming, editing, or anything else you may need Windows for.

I still fire up a Windows virtual machine whenever I want to play steam games, but I generally nuke the VM whenever I am done. Call me paranoid :LOL:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back