Question Nostalgic Flash Games

karnub

Trophies
Hey! Im hoping I can get some help.

I remember playing this old flash game I think it was.
You had to download a browser extension to play it.

It was an online "social" type game. You had the map to the different locations, You could customize your character, and your apartment/dorm.
The characters you made were 2D. They only faced the screen and didnt change positions. I thought it started with a Z but I could be wrong.

I know its not Poptropica, webkinz, club penguin, ect. But I can not remember this game for the life of me. If anyone has any idea's. Id love to hear it!

Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited:
"The Great Escape" is funny. It's about a cow that attempts to flee from a farm. You have to collect yogurt and cheese pizzas. Farmers try to capture you.

Yes. It's an educational Flash based game. ?

I played too many to remember, but I remember liking those Turn-based Sonic games back in the day

Was it Habbo Hotel.
I was addicted to that game when I was younger. Always on the phone purchasing those Habbo coins, parents weren't too happy about the phone bill. Haha. Good times.

I was addicted to that game when I was younger. Always on the phone purchasing those Habbo coins, parents weren't too happy about the phone bill. Haha. Good times.
My little brother done the same a big £50 bill. When I seen this thread I had to hit YouTube and see if it was still going I couldn't believe it.

My little brother done the same a big £50 bill. When I seen this thread I had to hit YouTube and see if it was still going I couldn't believe it.
Yeah, it's still going but it's not the same. I tried it a few years back and it's changed so much. I remember owning a two letter username at the time, it was a thing back then.

I was always tryna hit on girls and get their MSN haha shit brings back so much memories the good old days.

I was always tryna hit on girls and get their MSN haha shit brings back so much memories the good old days.
Yeah, I saw a lot of that happening. I also remember the adoption rooms where people used to roleplay and pretend their babies haha.

Yeah, I saw a lot of that happening. I also remember the adoption rooms where people used to roleplay and pretend their babies haha.
Yeah people can very strange no matter where you went there was always a weirdo or a few in the room lol

That does bring back memories. I remember everyone getting girlfriends on Club Penguin lol

Okay Uh. I think I remember more??? Im pretty sure it began with a Z. Like Zinny or Zenny or something along those lines.
The playable characters were sorta barbie/doll type looking??
Its 2D, the characters only move where you click, they dont turn around/change position ect.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back