News No, it's not just you, NOBODY can get into Ubisoft

Nicodemous52

Trophies
Even if you were logged in before it started, you got kicked out.

I'm not sure if it's nefarious or incompetence. I'd lean toward incompetence, except I was logged in form the moment the preshow went live, and I got kicked out, and I'm not the only one.

Yeah, nobody can login. They’re gonna give all the rewards or whatever to everyone, basically.

Hyperscape kind of looks cool, but if they don't just give a free copy of WD2 to basically every account, I will never get another Ubi game again. If they think my blowing how air, they can ask EA or Blizzard when the last time I gave them money was.

Getting to see the clip that leaked yesterday for FC6 in English is cool, gotta say.

OK, if you tune into the live post show broadcast now, they have a message saying everybody will get the rewards. WD2 was the only reward, there were other rewards for watching longer periods of time, but they will all be given out to folks.

I'll post it when they say how they can be claimed.

OK, if you tune into the live post show broadcast now, they have a message saying everybody will get the rewards. WD2 was the only reward, there were other rewards for watching longer periods of time, but they will all be given out to folks.

I'll post it when they say how they can be claimed.
Good on them for honouring their word, it's a great touch for them to do that!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back