Nintendo to attend PAX WEST

Barida

Trophies

On August 30 till 2nd of September, the video game convention known as PAX WEST will start. This is a convention that major devs and publish will be attending and Nintendo will definitely make it to the event.

The video game convention PAX West 2019 kicks off next week on 30th August and runs until 2nd September. As usual, there'll be a lot of major developers and publishers in attendance. Of course, one of the companies present will be Nintendo where they will display the three different colors of Nintendo Switch and Pokemon will be the highlight

images (4).jpeg

It is going to be an opportunity for the gaming community to see what the major gaming companies have to offer as well.

Last edited:
It is so nice to see Nintendo hitting PAX West this year! It is going to be very interesting to see what may be coming to Nintendo as well as also getting a hands on look at what they are planning to release or what is already available at the moment. I would love to go to a PAX event myself but not living in the US it can prove quite costly for someone like me. I think it's amazing that streaming is now so popular and events like this do get streamed so you don't miss out even if you can't make it to the event.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back