Nintendo Switch gets Danganronpa, Life is Strange, Strange Brigade, more

nintendo-switch-danganronpa-life-is-strange-strange-brigade.jpg

Nintendo Switch will get a series of games like the Danganronpa and Life is Strange series, Strange Brigade, Worms Rumble, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 and Dragon Ball Kakarot.

The above listed titles are already available on other platforms, though Life is Strange True Colours, Life is Strange Remastered Collection and the recently announced Just Dance 2022 and Two Point Campus will all come to Nintendo Switch on their launch dates.

Danganronpa Decadence is a bundle comprised of Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition, and Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition alongside Danganronpa S Ultimate Summer Camp, a standalone version of bonus content from the third game.

The Doom Eternal The Ancient Gods Part 1 expansion is available on Switch from today.

Here’s what to expect and when:
  • Strange Brigade: 16 June
  • Doom Eternal The Ancient Gods Part 1: 16 June
  • Worms Rumble: 23 June
  • Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2: 25 June
  • Life is Strange True Colors: 11 September
  • Life is Strange Remastered Collection: “Later this year,” but likely 11 September
  • Dragon Ball Kakarot: 24 September
  • Just Dance 2022: 4 November
  • Danganronpa Decadence: 2021
  • Two Point Campus: 2022

What are you looking forward to most?

I have never played Danganronpa games, but I think I won't be able to play them in the near future coz I'm facing an issue with my Nintendo switch dock it is not working and tho I have searched about it but still unable to solve it. Kindly suggest if anybody has faced this issue.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back