Nintendo plans on introducing different Switch consoles into the gaming community

Barida

Trophies
There are plans by Nintendo to release different versions of the Switch console after the planned release of the Switch Lite that is going to cost up to $200. This plan to go further in making other versions isn't the end plan as the company also desire to bring up series of updates to existing versions.

dedicated-to-handheld.png

This plan is Nintendo's aim to remain the unstoppable in the world of making gaming consoles. Do you see this as good plan?

I do see this as a good plan, yes. Nintendo are looking at this with all different kinds of gamers in mind and they are taking the suggestions and the feedback from other gamers and putting them in to consoles and releasing them. I myself and my brother have been huge fans of Nintendo since we were younger and even though in the past they have released consoles that people have not been happy with, they have always pulled back somehow with a better console.

I do see this as a good plan, yes. Nintendo are looking at this with all different kinds of gamers in mind and they are taking the suggestions and the feedback from other gamers and putting them in to consoles and releasing them. I myself and my brother have been huge fans of Nintendo since we were younger and even though in the past they have released consoles that people have not been happy with, they have always pulled back somehow with a better console.

This is somehow true as they are talking into considerations the feelings of every gamer out there. They are on the path to ensuring that there is a console that everyone can afford and I believe it will help them get fan base the better.

Well, I don't play a wide range of games, being mostly into survival horror. But I would say Sony and Capcom fanboys and girls are brutally not able to accept the most basic of general opinions. It's silly.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back