Nintendo of America tweets statement surrounding the death of George Floyd #BlackLivesMatter

Nintendo shares the pain felt in the United States after the tragic death of George Floyd, and we stand with the Black community and all those who recognize our shared humanity and fundamental belief in equity and justice. We reject bias, exclusion, oppression, and the violence that leads to these completely unnecessary deaths. We are committed to fostering equity, inclusion, and diversity in all aspects of our business and the work we do.

For some reason I think the companies are not meant to be involved into this. because this has gone beyond george floyd and considering the mob is being used by bigger land owners to riot in specific area. This type of support can go in wrong way. I just read recently that some regions in chicago were targeted mobs and protesters and those business sold the land and left the city.

For some reason I think the companies are not meant to be involved into this. because this has gone beyond george floyd and considering the mob is being used by bigger land owners to riot in specific area. This type of support can go in wrong way. I just read recently that some regions in chicago were targeted mobs and protesters and those business sold the land and left the city.
I agree. The riots are bit extreme. I've seen some vids of how extreme it's becoming. The riots have become more dangers and violent.

I agree that companies need to back off, Floy's death was one in many and I didn't see such out pour before.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back